progress pics................

• Thread starter 1stime4everything
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stime4everything

emerald is the biggest one s.delight is the other...

IMG_3742.JPG

IMG_3743.JPG

IMG_3744.JPG

You have two plants in that container? If so, I highly recommend separating them ASAP.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You have two plants in that container? If so, I highly recommend separating them ASAP.

:yeahthat:

:48:

They are looking very nice 1st time, just how they should be at this stage, lush & green & pointing upwards.

The guys are right though, separate them ASAP before you run into problems with the roots.

Keep up the good work dude.
W

yeah it isnt two im actually about to transplant just i have a Q seeing these are outdoor plants should i put them into bigger potts or should i put them in the ground and if so do i put them in direct sun seeing as its been mid to high 90's here lately

1stime4everything said:
yeah it isnt two im actually about to transplant just i have a Q seeing these are outdoor plants should i put them into bigger potts or should i put them in the ground and if so do i put them in direct sun seeing as its been mid to high 90's here lately

2x????

maybe ask this question in outdoor and you might get a response

Id put them outside ASAP.. I had a few plants that were 24/7 vegging about a month old/ foot high and gave them to a friend who put them outdoors in his back yard and they went directly into flower mode.. They are almost ready right now at about 2 foot tall colas. Hero

Latest posts

Back