Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Kaotik Dynasty's CCK
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Marijuana News
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2017, 05:41 PM   #1
Hamster Lewis
Furry Moderator

Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis
Default Attorney General Jeff Sessions is Hoping to End Medical Marijuana

http://politicalhaze.com/2017/11/att...arged-perjury/

In the beginning, man created god...

Science can fly you to the moon...religion flies you into buildings

BHC#1313 VHC#69 TGC#135
Hamster Lewis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:23 PM   #2
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Isn't that interesting, I want to end Jeff Sessions.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:08 PM   #3
2RedEyes

2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes

Talk about someone who could benefit from getting high...
I got these thoughts in my own head
Todd Snider - Play a train song!
2RedEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:25 AM   #4
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

I think the keebler elf may be in trouble, that perjury, always gets ya.

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Old 01-04-2018, 03:55 PM   #5
bombbudpuffa
Sweet Cheeba Chiefa

bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa

http://start.att.net/news/read/artic...category/news+

bombbudpuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 04:22 PM   #6
Hackerman
Admlnistrator

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Yeah, he is squawking again.

This guy is going to get run over by a giant truck full of money. LOL

This could bring the pot to a boil, at least (no pun intended). I think someone said cannabis is one of the largest businesses in the country and still... no banks. LOL This all needs to change and Sessions pushing the envelope is just going to make it happen faster.

It's always darkest before the dawn.
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:21 PM   #7
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

i hope so Hackerman. California will have an opinion on this that will help, I hope. In my liberal Washington state, we will fight this. The Elf doesn't know who he is messing with, pot smokers unite!

Old 01-05-2018, 02:58 AM   #8
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

He is doing more than squawking, he has rescinded the Cole Memo. I am viewing this as a serious thing. I do think that the legal states will fight this and I don't think this is a door he is going to be able to close, but it could get real ugly. Hoping the 2018 elections put some cannabis friendly Congressmen in Washington.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:12 AM   #9
Hackerman
Admlnistrator

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

According to most of the legal advisors who have commented on this, it really changes nothing. Just noise. I suppose we shall see.

It has to come to a head sooner or later. Actions like this, hopefully, just bring us closer to an end of the Fed/State conflict.

My guess is that they will end the battle with putting a 'Federal Tax' on all pot sold everywhere. They are just waiting for the right moment to jump in and put their 'stamp' on it all. LOL

One thing for sure.... this fed/state conflict has to end sooner or later and one way or another.

Like all things cannabis, we just sit and wait and see.

EDIT: We also have Robacher/ Blumenthal rider on the budget bill that Sessions can't change...
Old 01-05-2018, 03:21 AM   #10
2RedEyes

2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes 2RedEyes

It might be nice to visit a pot store and try various strains but in reality, I’ll grow and smoke my own regardless of fed laws and b$...
Old 01-05-2018, 04:50 AM   #11
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RedEyes View Post
It might be nice to visit a pot store and try various strains but in reality, I’ll grow and smoke my own regardless of fed laws and b$...
Well, I will continue to grow my own, too. However, the difference between growing somewhere it is legal and somewhere it is illegal is H U G E! The stress and downright scariness of risking your freedom just sucks and is not right. Everyone needs to write their Congressmen and get this stupidity dealt with once and for all.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:13 AM   #12
2RedEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hemp Goddess View Post
Well, I will continue to grow my own, too. However, the difference between growing somewhere it is legal and somewhere it is illegal is H U G E! The stress and downright scariness of risking your freedom just sucks and is not right. Everyone needs to write their Congressmen and get this stupidity dealt with once and for all.
I agree with that but everywhere in the USA it is illegal and of course some places it is also legal. Kinda confusing, I guess though that if it’s illegal in your state, you have more enforcement people looking for you. Hopefully this will help bring about a helpful solution. Hey, I’m stoned so I might be talkin out m.....
Old 01-05-2018, 05:39 AM   #13
orangesunshine
Drama Free

orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine orangesunshine

CA passed a law that prohibits the use of state resources in federal mj enforcement activities---that includes the use of any state funded law enforcement agency to help the fed make their seizures and arrests---be safe friends

BHC #448
orangesunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:18 PM   #14
Hackerman
Admlnistrator

Quote:
However, the difference between growing somewhere it is legal and somewhere it is illegal is H U G E! The stress and downright scariness of risking your freedom just sucks and is not right.
Boy, that's the truth isn't it. I fear every day that today is the day they bust down my doors and haul me off to prison.

Sure would be nice not to have to worry about that.

Selling the last of my real estate in hopes of being gone before next Winter.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:15 PM   #15
bombbudpuffa
Sweet Cheeba Chiefa

bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa bombbudpuffa

Quote:
Cant deny that. Right now I might as well have a meth lab.

bombbudpuffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:36 PM   #16
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

This morning it looks like we have a lot of bi-partisan support. Evidently, 66% of folks want pot legalized. This may be good news? They will have to look at a very old outdated law that needs to be changed. The states rights, ya know that they care so much about?

Old 01-05-2018, 04:20 PM   #17
Hackerman
Admlnistrator

There is a video floating around of the Gov of Colorado reaming Session's a$$. LOL