Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Kaotik Dynasty's CCK
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Seeds > Marijuana Strain Questions & Reviews
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #61
Hackerman
Socially Retarded

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Well, the Med Tree Continuum clones are 4 weeks old and got transplanted from their solo cups into #1 nursery pots. They grow up so quickly. LMAO
Attached Images

Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:25 PM   #62
Hackerman
Socially Retarded

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Not yet 4 weeks into flower and the colas are already developing nicely. This certainly is a robust strain.

(Just FYI, the 3 plants on the right are the Continuum. All the others are Lemon OG)

I can't seem to keep the leaves green. I often get some browning of fan leaves near the end but not at 4 weeks. I'm wondering if I should give it a shot of nitrogen. I'm afraid that will mess with the flowering enzymes that are all bubbly right now.

Certainly is a monster. I am going to have to flower the clones real early if I'm going to try to try to fit them all in my little 4x4 flower room.

I need a bigger room. LMAO
Attached Images

Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote