Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > General Indoor Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2016, 05:11 PM   #21
Hushpuppy
Dr MadBud

Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy

Rock n roll
Don't fear the Drift TGC#2112

Blueberry punch
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=57271
Stealth cabinet grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...389#post745389

Pup's new stealth closet
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=70037
Hushpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 12:45 AM   #22
grass hopper

grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper

good pics and my thoughts on them coming soon. love harvest!!
grass hopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 01:00 PM   #23
grass hopper

grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper grass hopper

20% trimmed and am very impressed with jack herer. both plants (freebees), have several large, xtra hard, cover in sticky buds. i stopped to order (15) more fems.. dark green leaves. easy hand pull trimming. like everything about them.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:17 PM   #24
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Grasshopper, well, I think now I am going to have to get off my behind and get some Jack Herer ordered. Where did you get the seeds? Isn't it fun to find something new that you really like?
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:52 PM   #25
Lesso
Mad Scientist

Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso

Just about to ask that as well. I have only grown auto jacks. Jack herer is def on my short list to grow.
Lesso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 03:29 AM   #26
grass hopper

thg, your interest in jack herer was what made me drop the (3) seeds. REALLY like them!! they were freebees from "SINGLE SEED CENTRE".. thank u!!
Old 12-24-2016, 03:13 AM   #27
grass hopper

also soo impressed with blackberry dream. ordered 24 fems today. incredible plant. v ery consistant plant to plant, rock hard, very large buds. dripping. heaviest plants i ever grew. easy trims, few leaves. blackberry dream, gorilla glue from ELEV8 SEEDS. JACK HERER FROM SINGLE CENTRE.. MORE THAN PLEASED WITH THESE..
Old 12-24-2016, 04:34 PM   #28
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

That BlackBerry Dream sounds awesome.
WeedHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 01:31 AM   #29
grass hopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedHopper View Post
That BlackBerry Dream sounds awesome.
STARTED (6) BBD SEEDS. all germinated and huge buds throughout. even coat hanger size branches had nice sized rock hard buds. so impressed with all (3) strains. BBD, GG AND JAck h. only had (2) jack herers. both are SO great. strains are so consistent. i would bet if i only grew these (3) AND also INCREDIBLE BULK WAS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE as well, i would have blown away the 1 gram per watt. buds are so dense and heavy. weight wise. like herbies, u cant use a credit card any more with "elev8 seeds". CAN order online but u have to send them a check but so worth the extra effort. took pics but still too busy to think about downloading, posting etc. 10 daYS SHOULD BE CAUGHT UP. SORRY on caps. they ran out of blackberry dream. bUT just got baCk in stock. bet they run out pretty quick. blue dream, y-greica, headband, blumberg sour deisel put to shame. REALLY not bad but not likely to grow again and still have some of these seeds.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:13 AM   #30
grass hopper

finished trim on all plants. never again will do 2 tents at the same finish time. by far my favorites were blackberry dream, jack herer, pakistan valley and gorilla glue. very excited to regrow these 4 strains!! lsd was very nice as well. some bud pics..
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2017, 04:29 AM   #31
Lesso
Mad Scientist

Fan.....tastic
Old 01-04-2017, 04:55 AM   #32
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

All I have to say is wow like really wow excellent job my friend
Budlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:35 PM   #33
Hushpuppy
Dr MadBud

Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy Hushpuppy

holy whack-a-mole!!!! That looks like automatic "bud pic of the year". I need to down load those and make a revolving screen saver. Solid work dude

Blueberry punch
Stealth cabinet grow

Pup's new stealth closet
Old 01-04-2017, 02:37 PM   #34
Hushpuppy
Dr MadBud

We will definitely need a smoke report on those in the coming weeks

Blueberry punch
Stealth cabinet grow

Pup's new stealth closet
Old 01-05-2017, 12:08 AM   #35
grass hopper

thanks!! the 2 jack herers were actually "critical jack herers" from delicious seeds.(single seed freebees). really impressed with "elev8 seeds". also wanna try their "sour patch kiss". may post more pics sometime. wont allow more than 20 pics in one shot. again, thanks for kind words.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:05 AM   #36
Moo

Moo Moo

Oh man.... Very nice. Inspiring as all hell. I can't wait to get a set up inside and treat em right.... Outside where I'm at is stressful for them.... Pretty great always of course but man those are fat colas . Thank you for sharing!
Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:51 PM   #37
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

Very very very nice my friend,,,Wow.
WeedHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:06 AM   #38
grass hopper

thanks so much!! the strains appear to be getting better. just ordered a gorilla glue #4 cross with thc bomb. BOMB GORILLA BOMB. i wanna order another new cross L.A. confidential cross with chocolope. L.A. CHOCOLAT. both these are in fem version and in stock!!! sigh...so many seeds, not enough time or space..
Old 01-12-2017, 04:28 AM   #39
Lesso
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by grass hopper View Post
thanks so much!! the strains appear to be getting better. just ordered a gorilla glue #4 cross with thc bomb. BOMB GORILLA BOMB. i wanna order another new cross L.A. confidential cross with chocolope. L.A. CHOCOLAT. both these are in fem version and in stock!!! sigh...so many seeds, not enough time or space..
I hope you do a grow journal on the gorilla bomb. I grew out a thc bomb and it was killer.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:04 AM   #40
Gooch

Gooch Gooch Gooch Gooch Gooch Gooch Gooch Gooch Gooch Gooch Gooch

killed it Booom Mic Drop
Learn how plants use nutrients 1st grow done Check out my ebb and flow grow- 2nd grow done Check out my Sure to grow, ebb&flow grow yo Fourth grow about to start [URL="http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=987066#post987066"]Check out the Precision Scrogg/Pinwheel Grow[/URL grow 5 Is my franken grow come enjoy
Here is my current grow http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=74470 Check out my Alcohol Shatter Adventure
Created a closed group on facebook joinup
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1106202746156763/
Gooch is offline   Reply With Quote