19 arrested in Northern California drug bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it very saddening when people judge others so freely while not having full knowledge of the facts, however damning the "presented" evidence may be.

You are right, we are assuming these people are guilty. When a fed law enforcement group throws a year into an investigation, makes a big arrest and such....they'd either better be right or they're gonna lose more credibility. Glad to see we/they got it right! ;)

What I find funny is how people keep assuming that, because I take stock in some of what's printed, I believe everything I read. Hardly. I can, however, form opinion and come up with my own thoughts on the situation. As I said above, the feds took a year to make the busts and I read much more info that helps me realize it wasn't some kind of "Barney Fife" investigation....several houses were busted, meaning they had intelligence on those other buildings, for example. Yes, I did assume the worst about the suspects in question, but I didn't just blindly read and believe the story word for word.

NorCalHal said:
I love assumptions, that is why I posted this.

No assumption, the statement speaks for itself. No mention because there's no chance for the defense. Good deal, but I'm betting that there will be an attempt to smear (link) MMJ and this bust by the feds, now that we know they did have the cards!

If you think this is an isolated incident, you are being nieve. I am willing to bet my house that there are more then a few hydro stores doing similar things in ALL medical States. Believe that.

Oh, you know I do!

THANKS for the info, Hal!

Money, and Guns thats what the feds where after the Pot was a way in. the Feds have a thing for taking peoples guns money buisness land and rights.. :hubba: ..i bet people in their op where involved or had links to harder criminals too.. like selling the crop to a ice dealer and out of state traffickers.. anyways.. bummer they got themself caught but Karmas a ***** and i think Karma came back to get these people for being GREEDY.. They should have kept it legal.. I mean they are in Cali.. All growers have to ask themself this question at some point.. How much is enough??? just my 02

Aloha
SquidyP

With the Feds when they come making their arrest they got you, because they have done been watching and giving you enough rope to hang yourself.

multifarious said:
~Roddy

you certainly have not got it right

If I ever end up in court, State or Federal, I hope your not a member of the jury with your prejudice

:rolleyes: You assume I'm prejudiced...you assume many things about me because of your perceptions, please tell me who's prejudiced here?

ozzydiodude said:
With the Feds when they come making their arrest they got you, because they have done been watching and giving you enough rope to hang yourself.

Exactly, my friend! They didn't spend a year standing around the water cooler and hoping info would come in....

multifarious said:
Roddy

I haven't assumed anything

You have proved your own prejudice

Next you'll be telling me that the Feds, Leo or informants never lie, falsify or tamper with evidence or witness statements and why should we bother with the huge costs involved in a court case, just because the evidence looks conclusive.

Do convictions never get overturned ?

Should we abolish trail by jury ?

The time and money spent gathering evidence leading to an arrest and criminal trial is immaterial until a jury makes a decision of guilty or not guilty

More assumptions....and really, if you assume these, you can't be taken very seriously.

I will, however tell you to go ahead and read my previous posts again, as that does tell what I am saying to you. Not being a jerk, no snide intent, just telling you how I arrived at my opinion. btw, we're NOT in a court of law, I am allowed to form an opinion, which is what I've stated here.

:rofl: Again, can't really take ya too serious. What are you trying to argue?

Again, you may not realize....not a courtroom here. I'm more than certain they'll get they're day in court.

Sent a PM to ya Multi and am bowing out of here, I invite anyone who wishes to read my previous posts if wondering what brought me to here.

HEAR YE HEAR YE, it is declared we should :chillpill: the fudge out and roast a communal :joint: holy moly Save me jeebus!! :rofl:

I object!... err I make a motion .. err may I approach the bench..
err anyone old enough to remember "Bailiff whack his peepee" :eek:

Chech n Chong 1972 album "Trippin in court"..

ahhhh.... i see said the blind man...love me some cheech n' chong...:aok:

Hick said:
I object!... err I make a motion .. err may I approach the bench..
err anyone old enough to remember "Bailiff whack his peepee" :eek:

Just barely, but yes!! :rofl:

Thought u said you were done with the thread Roddy?

Latest posts

Back