Too much pot in California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2RedEyes

Reaction score
May be some cheap pot in the dispensaries come January! Seems like everybody is growing weed in the sunshine state!
Pot surplus!

I thought Florida was the sunshine state

I read that 2RE... going to be some cheap pot maybe? stay tuned.

Yep, everyone wants in on the green but some of them will end up in the red...or the black market

I have read that a few weeks ago too. IMHO, totally misleading. We all know that Cali produces mass quantities of herb, as we always have for decades.
The difference is now you have to be a LICENSED producer to supply a licensed dispensary.
The bulk of what is being produced is being done by unlicensed producers. This product will never be able to reach the licensed market.
From the regulations that I see forming at the local level, there will more then likely be a shortage of legally produced herb for the legal dispensing market. Kinda what happened in Nevada last July.
Localities are more inclined to allow dispensaries then Cultivation sites. Locals have accepted dispensaries, as they have been in their face for years now, while Grows still carry that negative connotation. So, a lot of places are allowing dispensaries, while still restricting cultivation.
I think it will be another year before cultivation is widely accepted at the local level.

I have been working on a license to cultivate for almost 18 months and still haven't got the OK yet. I have received my Conditional Use Permit, but not an Operator permit, still in process. I applied 8 months ago. I am confident that it will happen, but it ain't easy, Or cheap.

Hey NCH. We only spoke briefly about the licensing requirements. But I was under the impression that smaller and personal use growers would not be subject to restrictive licenses, that was more for the large scale commercial growers. Broke my foot the day after hempcon and only beginning to walk again.

Don't worry guys... as soon as I get to Cali, there won't be an excess any more. More likely a shortage. LMAO

NCH... a license to cultivate here is $200k a year. EVERY year. And the application requires a $200k deposit that is NON-REFUNDABLE if your application is turned down.

Gotta luv the bible belt. Never met a group of people who knew how to steal this well.

this is great news for those who lived in California. MAybe next year I'm gonna transfer there so I going to get high everyday.

Latest posts

Back