Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick I already said I don't like cold but another thing I don't like is walking up hill--going down hill I'm good !-- I'm a flat lander ! -- When I was in the army I ran in this 10k run -- Man pushing a baby stroller passed me going up Heart Attack Hill !-- I quit !

Cane I know they had Blue Magoo seed at Cannazon last time I looked been awhile but U keep tempting me !--
Oh !-- We high !

Scooter beach crawl !-- Happening place and it is way early for the weekend !-- Tide is up and not much driving room !-- I hopped into a long beach parking lot so I don't have to worry so much about the sand !
The scooter dog has to tell people be good some time !-- She act like queen of the beach on her scooter and all ! --
When U in that soft sand U have to pay attention to where U going !-- Been more than one scooter fell over in the sand when -- Those bikinis should be against the law !-- I coulda scraped up my scoot !

O.K. clock is running !-- How long U think it will take for Rose to bounce this one ? -- I ain't the smartest tool in the shed but just seems like a pot farming site wouldn't be the best choice for trying to sell online California weed !-- Bold but not really smart ?-- They just keep showing up don't they Rose ?

morning folks ,,,had the best day with my son yesterday ,,we went to the lowery park in tampa ,,,, let him stay home from school (1st time he's played hookie from school)the zoo is to dam crowded on the weekend,,,we played simon and Garfunkel's"AT THE ZOO" the whole drive down there,,,and most of the time at the zoo ,,,I do not like keeping him home from school but , my thinking was he learn more in one day at the zoo with me then a week at school ,,,hell he's only 5 ,,,best day I have had in awhile now I just need to teach him to keep his mouth closed,,not easy he likes to talk,,,have a great day people ,,,zig

Morning O.F.C. !-- I need an honest opinion !-- Do U think I have a substance abuse problem ? -- Wake and Bake my peeps !
Zig we got to live in this world I used to take my daughter to the Zoo too !-- Sounds to me like U just being a good mom ! -- My daughter and I don't get along anymore but she did well for herself and I'm proud ! -- She would be so ashamed if her people found out her dad was a low life pot farmer !-- I'm at peace with myself !-- That problem is all her's !-- She forgets about watching daddy double clutch that TH-55 helicopter and the 8 years in the army and 20 years as a surgical assistant !-- I got nothing to prove to anyone !

Lights are on so I should take a quick peek ?-- I run 8am-8pm on bloom !-- Veg goes from 6 am -midnight !-- Got to go thru bloom to get to veg so I mostly just stay out the grow until after 8am !-- 80 degrees out there already !-- I'm kinda changing things up some in bloom -- I got the 8 boxes and they'll all be up and running again on Wednesday -- Changing from starting a new bloom box every week to 2 boxes every 2 weeks -- Time to start coming up on plant size just a little bit !
I still get a kick outta watching the mods bounce these people who show up trying to sell weed from free states online !-- One even got some prices posted before Rose kicked him out !-- Might be a whole new ball game if someone showed up wanting to buy any excess we could produce at a fair price ?

Morning OFC. Cold & cloudy with a chance of sunshine here....:48:

yes you maybe a pot farmer,,,but your not a low life ,,,,my dad hated the father of my child ,,we fought all the time finally I stopped talking to him,,for almost 2 years we did not talk,,2 years I can never get back ,,turns out dad was right ,,,he was a piece of **** ran out on us as soon as times got rough ,had to go back home with my tail between my legs,,dad was there with arms wide open,,, I'm proud to say my dad was a pot farmer,, ,,,stay safe and be well my friend

You guys are posting pretty pictures today. It is raining hard here, so relieved i don't need to worry about od plants. Everything is curing now and I flipped the lights on the seed project.
Hugs to all.

They having a concert tonight up the road with most of the surviving ex presidents attending to raise money for hurricane relief !-- The illegitimate traitor ain't coming !

If it was someone else I would say that was too many caps !-- But Hey ?-- Second thought that was a lot of caps ? -- Put the Strawberry Desiel down !-- Dam Stoner won't even listen to me !-- It's like he's brain damaged or something !-- I think he need one them stepping programs !-- Didn't work out so well last time !
They said there was only 12 steps but he couldn't get past the first one !

Might go get me some Baker's Sweetened coconut flakes tommorrow (for wine)!-- Last time I bought 6-- 2 lb bags the check out lady ask me what I was gonna do with that much coconut !-- I pretended not to hear !-- I'm be ready this time cause they gonna ask --They can't help it !-- When they ask I'm look them in the eye and say I'm make a BIG AS* German Chocolate cake I already got the nuts !
Ain't nothing wrong with this --What we smoking again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back