Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > General Indoor Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 06:22 AM   #61
dirtyolsouth
Zen Trichome Labs

dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth dirtyolsouth
Thumbs up Thanks again...

HIya Sub,

Wow... Your passion is so cool! I can't tell you how much all of your posts and tutorials really help pull so many loose ends together in my grow knowledge. I've been playing in the mud for about 15 years and when I did my first supersoil run last fall I knew that I had finally found what I have been looking for.

Thanks SO much, bud...

Peace!

"I smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk."

Steve Martin

Old 03-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #62
pcduck
InmYgArdEnwATcHtInGItgRoW

pcduck pcduck pcduck pcduck pcduck pcduck pcduck pcduck pcduck pcduck pcduck

Trying my first run of your super soil and organics this year outdoors

But anyways you said that your soil will kill tomatoes and corn, why is this? Just to hot or some other reason? I was wanting to use the recipe on my maters also.

Helpful Greenhouse Links

Feed the soil
Old 03-12-2010, 03:04 AM   #63
subcool
Dank Creator

subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool subcool

You cant really test organic soil by PPM but when we do a run off I have seen readings as high as 4100 or 4.1 EC.
Maters do really well in used SS but they tend to fry a bit at first but I have never seen so many maters in one garden. Everything else struggled and I only added in like 6-8 root balls and tilled them in really good.

Only high energy plants can take this stuff but Cannabis at least my strains seem to thrive on it.

Sub
Old 05-26-2011, 02:14 AM   #64
xiaochun3612

xiaochun3612

I have very little research in this area, so not really understand! I'm sorry.But thank you for sharing ,learning more thing .
Old 08-23-2011, 01:59 AM   #65
Dr. Robertsozki
og

Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki Dr. Robertsozki

SUBCOOL you are the BEST!!!! Ive have read your story and how young u stared breeding... U r truly an inspiration for all of us THANKS for been YOU... I hope one day we meet -Dr Robert(future breeder)
Old 10-20-2011, 07:13 AM   #66
Killertea08
Liven The Dream

Killertea08 Killertea08 Killertea08 Killertea08 Killertea08 Killertea08 Killertea08 Killertea08 Killertea08 Killertea08 Killertea08

Thank you Subcool, I dig your style. My next round I will give this a go. Do you like compost tea? If so do you have a recipe that you like.

Stealth 250W grow journal http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=72878
Closed Thread