Organic Teas! Whats your brew?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1lildog said:
I think fungi is over rated.
$$$

its not at all. a soil food web needs to be balanced to function properly. when your soil lacks proper diversity in microlife, nutrient uptake becomes suboptimal, and the structure of your soil allows for less oxygen exchange. not only that but you can wind up with a bacteria dominated soil that will raise your ph too high. it will also lower the number of predatory microbes that like to snack on fungi. soil food webs are fragile, but are always fixable within a reasonable amount of time.

ohh and if paying for microbes is not something you dont like doing. invest in a compost pile & a worm bin. free microbes for life after that. more brown on the compost pile for more fungi, more green on the pile for more bacteria.

Read TLO (True Living Organics) Any living soil mix NEEDS myco fungi's to perform 100%

I have read it and I think it's funny that the fungi comparison pictures are are from mycos.

Latest posts

Back