A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue, Glad you got your order. I've found that if you order from them a few times it seems to get better. I like Att's prices seem to be the lowest on all most everything. Did you get your freebie's?

Uno-

I purchased:
MedicalSeeds Sour Diesel Feminized
Green House Super Lemon Haze Feminized

I got the following for free:
5 X G13 LABS THAI SUPER SKUNK SEEDS
1 X FREE GIGABUD FEMINIZED SEED
1 X FREE PURPLE LADY FEM SEED

I think that I am going to try the Super Lemon Haze first...as I need to better ventilation and filtration before I try the Sour D. i hear that it is some stinky stuff....but well worth the effort.

Hi Blue, I've thought about the S. lemon haze but not enough info available on it. I try to stick mostly with Indica domonaite plants. Be sure you have good air movement into,out and in your room! If you can use a filter for out going air. Keep grow as sealed as possible. Luck.

been waiting 15 days to qld confirmed email came next day only on standard delivery ..was hoping they may pass during easter rush periods getting the itch...have you or any one else d/under incl..nz ordered of nl with results
Cyclops said:
Answering my own question here .... ten days after I ordered I received the confirmation email and another email saying they had been posted.
Exactly seven later they arrived in Aus.

I ordered
Purple Power Feminized
Jack Herer Feminized
Mazar Feminized
Received 5 Thai Stick as the bonus seeds .... these aren't feminised :(

All 10 of the Mazar seeds shot within 18 hours. 5/10 of the Jack Herer and 7/10 of the Purple Power also shot within 24 hours.
Within 48 hours every seed had shot .... much better than my expectations, I have never had that good a result before.

All are doing well .... actually there is one runt lol.

The only thing I was unhappy about was the initial delay in posting. I paid by CC and expected that they would have been sent within 48 hours.

That said the quality certainly makes up for that and I will be ordering from Marijuana Seeds .nl again.

The doc has had problems since at least before last summer. I don't know why anyone in the US (from what I'm hearing, anywhere outside the UK) would take a chance ordering from him when there are far more reliable places posted in thread after thread every day.

I was reading what u said about buying seeds, well can u even get seeds through the mail??????????????

I was reading what u said about buying seeds, well can u even get seeds through the mail??????????????

Can u hit me back,and give me the seed INFO so I can get some good seeds,without getting rippped????????????

Hello Jake :)

This is a highly respected seed site for problem free deliveries worldwide, so pick your poison ;)

As with all things postal, there is always a chance it may be caught or stopped or lost, so do a small order first to test your customs and postal service out, if it gets through, then you know it is viable to make future orders.

Dankerz said:

Now go and thank Dankerz for giving you the link :cool:

:peace:

Hi new here so I thought I would share my experience (as small as it is) and help out a little.

I have bought seeds from: marijuana-seeds.nl and they are great. Very fast shipping realy good seeds that GROW! Great support.

I have also bought seeds from: seedboutique.com (Gypsy Nirvanas)

They shipped my seed fast the seeds got here uncrushed and where just about all bad. If they sprouted at all they did so deformed and would die.
They have NO support at all. Please save yourself the trouble (and your money) dont buy your seeds from Gypsy Nirvanas Seed Boutique.
You can trust marijunana-seeds.nl as they have support and sell good seeds. Hmmmm good seeds come with support (they dont need it) bad seeds have none (the ones that need it)? I think Ill stick with GOOD seeds and GOOD support!!

I used this ratings sight before. I bought and chose accordingly, yet I mostly got bad seeds from a horrible sight. (2 out of 10 germed) This sight suggested a high rating from HOMEDEPOT and I got bad seeds that won’t germinate and the few that did ended up become male plants. When I ask them to compromise an exchange, they pushed me away. Don’t buy from this sight, or you will get the same problem I had. http://www.hempdepot.ca/images/pi_top_01.jpg

Anyone else not able to access this site...keep getting an error 403

Hello, I ordered white widow seeds from BC Seed King 3 days ago, and my seeds arrived today. Very fast service. Just letting you know, I live on Vancouver Island. Others have been very happy with the service.

Peace

boydee said:
Hello, I ordered white widow seeds from BC Seed King 3 days ago, and my seeds arrived today. Very fast service. Just letting you know, I live on Vancouver Island. Others have been very happy with the service.

Peace

Even those of us on the east coast USA can be satisfied w/ BC Seed King, great communication, everything went w/o a hitch, decent seeds, attractive pricing structure as well.

Six said:
Anyone else not able to access this site...keep getting an error 403
Me too! Getting the following:
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.:confused2:

blondeboy said:
I used this ratings sight before. I bought and chose accordingly, yet I mostly got bad seeds from a horrible sight. (2 out of 10 germed) This sight suggested a high rating from HOMEDEPOT and I got bad seeds that won’t germinate and the few that did ended up become male plants. When I ask them to compromise an exchange, they pushed me away. Don’t buy from this sight, or you will get the same problem I had. http://www.hempdepot.ca/images/pi_top_01.jpg

So I go down to Home Depot and ask the garden guy what sort of beans he suggests...?:rolleyes:

Callawave said:
Me too! Getting the following:
You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.:confused2:

They must have shut it down...hmmm....

I 've watched seedbankupdate site for years and I don't notice anything on it ever changes except the tag date that it was updated.

I've used Hempdepot twice order 4 different seeds and they all sucked if they grew. Out of 4 orders. One was for some skunk #1 only 1 seed out of 10 came up

A variety order .. 1 seed out of 10 came up and it was sickly and puny.

Chemo.. the seeds I just decided to go ahead and grow all. The 2 that I have grown are retarded. :)

The first one required lots of magnesium and the second is looking like its going to be whispy and with tiny buds. But thats all for a grow report another time. BTW the 1st seed didn't produce well but after a good curing it turned out great. I may have let it go to long.

So I guess you get what you pay for.

Now, as to what seed sites to order from? I'm getting ready to place and new order and the seed bank will depend on the seeds I order.

Most good seedbanks are listed in HighTimes. Expecially this month.

I ordered from Gypsy a few but that was before the big insanity. Don't trust it anymore.

I usually place my orders in November just before Christmas.

Latest posts

Back