Forum members read here!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hxxp://www.hempdepot.ca/ I can't believe it's not up here already, or I would have added it a long time ago. ordered 2x from them with International postal money order, all seeds came through within a week to 10 days. 100% germination. They stock many breeders genetics, including Subcools (TGA), and Joey Weeds. Shipped to the US, proffesional and discreat. I will definately order from them again.

I've made four order now, wife put a halt to any more until after I have a harvest.

First canabisseeds.com
Still have no seeds from them don't expect to ever see them, order was placed in late spring. They will not return emails, quit trying. Not alone know of others with same story.

Second Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds
Got my White Widow seeds in about a week no problems. Nine poped within the first 48hrs. I have six of their girls that are about three to four weeks from the finnish line.

Third Dopeseeds.com
Short Stuff High Quality Seeds is the breader that I chose, I got Onyx, Rusian Rocket Fuel, along with five freebie u/k seeds in about a week.

Fourth Nirvana
I got Nothern Lights, White Widow and Ak-48 seeds in about a week after my order along with a free Nirvana wallet.

Peace MBT

hi this is my first post in a long time and the first one in this category....but i wanted to tell everyone that marijuanaseedsnl shipped me some seeds that were intersepted by homeland security.......... i was using their stealth delivery too.
that was like my 3rd order i've had from them and the only one ever intersepted. just thought everyone should know, they may have gotten onto an intersept list
is it true that if your seeds are intersepted and you've bought from the attitude and selected the stealth delivery that even if they are found they will still ship you out another shipment????
i was reading that off of their sight yesterday...........anyone with any experience with them ......... or with anyone with any experience about getting their seeds intersepted by homeland security..........should i be concerned

Ordered from theattitude....payed with my credit card....fast ship!!...took only 6 days to get to me in the states!...however....none of my beans germed...also still waiting to hear back from the tude.....

What does happen to you if they get your seeds? Do they come after you, or are you put on a watch list?

Real78 said:
What does happen to you if they get your seeds? Do they come after you, or are you put on a watch list?

Nothing--neither of those things will happen. You get a letter saying that they have confiscated your seeds. That is it.

hey! can anybody out there tell me if "Hemp depot" is still in business, I read they had a 4* star rating, but then i saw a posting stating they were no longer in business but there website is still up, so whats up! i need a good seed bank that ships to U.S. any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanx SUBCOOL I think I was reading some old news back from 2006-2007 when hemp depot was Raided, maybe only temporarily out of business But ya" there website looks awesome. "Peace friend".

:bump:

Figured i would bump this as i noticed allot of people stating how there seeds are going to be sent. 1st post of this thread is to make sure we all get our seeds without them being destroyed by customs.

Peace all and happy growing.

Not ready to try germinating any yet but I have to give my highest marks to Attitude for their truly excellent service.

check out the banner at the top of the page. Nirvana.

alright peeps,just wanted to let everybody know of a really standup guy with killer genetics at good prices with great stealth delivery methods.my man sanniesshop is well worth trying.been doing business with sannie and crew for five years.lost one package but sannie was quick to make it right plus extras for my troubles.very straight up company 7 days to n.c. in the u.s.

The Silver Bullet Special said:
Uhhhh.... spam? ^^^^
Uhhhm.. I'd say he's just happy with sannies..:confused2: thats what this thread is about, personal recommendations from personal experience ;)

Hick said:
Uhhhm.. I'd say he's just happy with sannies..:confused2: thats what this thread is about, personal recommendations from personal experience ;)

Where have you been? I miss you ripping me a new one. Any suggestions to create some kind of strife....like 'can you believe how bad the replacement NFL officials are?'

hello, this is one of my few posts here on the forum. Still a newbe here and wish to begin my own first time grow. I ordered a few seeds from World-wide-Seed.com single seed co. (first time order ever) . They ship stealth as a standard method.
Just picked up the package to find the contents were intercepted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. A notice included stating a violation of regulations concerning movement of plant products, etc., etc., . Violation may result in penalties (which never really happens i understand right?)
Anyway, was there some imprudence on my part?? I used a credit card...
the wrong seed bank?? Or just unlucky first time....??

link above is dead ^^
img9865.png

Latest posts

Back