Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > General Indoor Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2017, 04:12 PM   #1461
Budlight

Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight Budlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKind View Post
Hello,

New on here, sorry if I'm asking something already mentioned. I want to run a Spectrum King 600 LED in a 5x5x8 space using a deep water culture. Can someone point me in the direction of what strain would work well with that set up and how many plants in that space would be best for yield?
It's really nice to meet you my friend a little bit more info would've been good but I'm a little bit familiar with your spectrum king if I were you I would run a 4 x 4 flood table running your choice of growing medium and 4 plants Toped at about the fifth node and when you're ordering your seeds it should say whether it's a tall or medium plant just try to stay away from the tall because it's going to have extreme stretch when you switch to 12/12 when it comes to suggesting A strain to someone it's difficult to do without knowing whether they like an Indica or Sativa or a highbred because someone could suggest you something that would end up being an upbeat speedy kind a high when you're looking for something that's more mellow and relaxing hope some of this helps
Budlight is offline   Reply With Quote