8x8 raised 18 ich beds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just in awe of your plants and the growth rate. Beautiful!

I just noticed that you made your beds out of OSB. How does that hold up?

The OSB is good for around three years if u are not walking in your beds and blowing them out but could always use more supports in the middles of the eight ft sides like a true post or even rebar. I am always building at a new spot. If and when I own a place i plan on using some thick cut cedar instead

I would be more concerned with the adhesives used to make the boards leetching into the soil...not sure if it is a prob...I avoid anything not organic in my yard....my .02

mojo

I would be more concerned with the adhesives used to make the boards leetching into the soil...not sure if it is a prob...I avoid anything not organic in my yard....my .02

mojo

Was hoping for the same just a lil pricey and very time consuming if u wanted to cut some for yourself. One day will be 1000% organic but until then I can only do my best to feed the girls with quality food and water

pretty cheap to dig holes and add quality soil...just my cheap mind workin'....lol

mojo

Red clay has very poor drainage. I'm above ground for that reason. Could have mounded up soil for nothing. But prefer a little more moisture retention and did not the idea of being venerable to moles gophers and other critters. Have had many thoughts and this seems to be working for me and wat I am trying to achieve

ahhhh....yeah, clay sucks...I'm in gravel/sandy dirt...excellent drainage...stay the course, and green mojo!!

mojo

O M G I can't believe this! What beautiful plants... I must have something more to say but my mouth is hanging open. You rocked this amazing dude. I am just amazed.

WOW! they are huge! They look bigger than last year, very very nice. What are the strains that you are growing? They seem to love the climate.

Beautiful plants. Love the raised bed planters.:vap-leafy_wave:

Thanks all the biggest ones are the Chocolope crosses and the Sour Tangie crosses but some nice Tahoe OG and also Phantom Cookie crosses as well. Smallest are my Saphire OG crosses but they are furthest into flower and get the most shade. Also have my Holy Grail OG crosses to fill out the plot of 24 legal plants. Dry amendments and grow more liquid kelp, nectar of the gods yucca, microbe life bloom and also bio thrive bloom (veganic), compost + molasses all make into my tea brewer these days

Latest posts

Back