My wine bottle/bud jar rack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
So I ran out of room in my little drying fridge and had to build a larger drying cabinet. Then my fridge became a storage for my jars O bud, but ran out of room. So I built a wine bottle rack that holds 18 jars that each hold 2oz of bud :eek: and already its obsolete.:doh: dry/cure containers on top of box aren't quite ready for the jars yet.
The box is deep enough for 2 jars so each jar lid in the pick actually hides 2 jars.
Second pic is the drying cabinet.

View attachment IMG_20161204_170851951_HDR.jpg

View attachment IMG_20161101_132315719.jpg

BEAUTIFUL~ I love your drying rack. It is so nice and tidy and enclosed.. very nice. cool jar storage too . Nice you have them two deep. Thanks for posting Hush.

Dang,,,look at all that Dank. Makes my mouth water.

That's an awesome idea my friend looks good

Thanks guys, I love making stuff like that when the back lets me.

Thanks, I love tinkering with wood.......:eek::doh: LOL, yeah that work bench is a "catch-all". I have my little water bong and all my chemicals sitting there. I figure, if anything goes wrong (being in a non-legal state) its best if it quickly burns to the ground before firemen get there to smell the contents of my jars. :eek:

Latest posts

Back