MP LED Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammy do you let that light rest every 5 to 6 hours for 20 minutes? How weird. What ever your doing, ,,its working. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

These aren't really seedlings. I had them under the T5 for a while--I planted the seeds on the 1st. I fimmed them when I put into the larger totes and under the LED. I'll see if I can get a pic up for you. I think I will lower the light to 24". Thanks Joe. Hope you are doing okay. I think of you every day.

This is in a closet that is 41" x 24"...is that enough light?

IMO (in my opinion) that light should be in (no larger than a) a 3'x3' space (1296 sq in) and your in a 984 sq in space so although the space isnt square,
I feel you should be comfortably lit
(speaking of comfortably lit... let's get to it!)
:48:

just found a new LED co, offering 1200 watts/ 675 actual, for under 300 bux. thing has IR and UV, its full spectrum, and bright AF. i will be running 6 of these panels in a 10x12 room with 8 foot ceilings keeping 24-30" off canopy

sounds too good to be true
-but-
also sounds about "right" when you think about the cost to produce the product VS the price they are charging.

any chance of getting a link to it?
:48:

Hammy do you let that light rest every 5 to 6 hours for 20 minutes? How weird. What ever your doing, ,,its working. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

It is in the flower tent so it runs for 12 hours straight and then is off for 12. I have no complaints with the bud it is putting out.

just found a new LED co, offering 1200 watts/ 675 actual, for under 300 bux. thing has IR and UV, its full spectrum, and bright AF. i will be running 6 of these panels in a 10x12 room with 8 foot ceilings keeping 24-30" off canopy

You definitely need to let me know how it works out your room is pretty close to the same size as my room and I would like to do the same thing just scared to make that leap :48:

How tall will you be growing them

Great to hear that the LED's are working well for everyone! Nice pics Hammy!

Good to see ya NCH. We miss your input around Bro,,,and yes i know you are busy. Yehaaaaaa

Good morning Lyfespan, OK I'm interested as well, but need some details.
Hope you'll share...:fly::fly:

Hi,

What drivers and led emitters are they using?

Just saw the thread and I'm swinging Illumitex NeoSol DS (520w draw ~1k HID eq) in flower over a 4x4 foot print running 9 plants per and Illumitex NeoSol LS LED Bars (52w draw ~100w HID eq) over two 2x2 Mega Garden's.

Ahh very nice..Yes I have been following dominator for a year or so,never used their product but did do a test run on a light by the a company with exact design I ran a 180 watt and I was impressed.
You will enjoy that light exspecially that big boy you got Rose...

What temps do you keep your Led rooms at? Lumigrow suggested I run between 78-80. Which I do . Lol

the house is at 68 and the led's may add 7 degrees or so...not sure yet. I am liking them very much. The rapid growth I saw at first is just normal growth now..

Thanks tech, nice bling and the buds look epic ;)

A shot from today, finally got a good pic imho. Peace

MP LED members, just curious what your using for veg. Looking towards my next grow and might switch from T5, fluorescent light. Kraven, I'd love to have one of those illumitex neo sol's but a bit out of reach financially right now

Latest posts

Back