Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a fair handle on history and seems I remember the southern states left the union because the Union wanted to end slavery -- I do get high and confused easy !-- Pretty sure the main issue in the civil war was slavery !
Oh Mane ya'll missed it the President just gave a very informative press conference! --

Like I said, do a little research

Beautiful bud of the month Nick! Now that's what it's all about! Sideways & all!

No one wins !-- Unless we all win !

D.D. is right about T.V. Español !-- I read it better than I speak it because the medical Latin roots aren't that different !-- But I'm no where near fluent !-- One thing I'm pretty sure of though watching Spanish news -- I don't think they wanna pay for no wall !-- Hopper U should hear John Wayne speak Spanish with that drawl !-- How did they even find someone to do a spanish voice over with that drawl !-- It's the little things that amaze me !

DD, I posted That pic just for the helluvit. I figured they would straighten it up but nooooooo,,, they put it up just like that so I can feel foolish all month Never post a pic when yo are stoned. :vap-Bong_smoker:

U wrong Nick !-- Do everything stoned ! -- The pic won didn't ? --Maybe that should be your signature move !-- Sideways pics ?

Nick, I don't want to argue...but, the country did not elect Donnie, the electoral college did. The country elected HRC. Again this is not a political statement. The Civil War was about States rights vs Federal rights and slavery was used as an inflammatory issue of the day. Again not meant to be a political statement.

Nick Thank You, I have been Pissed over this. I had a Planned Melt Down on the history of the flag everyone hates. Decided this was better. Which flag is this?
Nope DD from 1861 to 1863 this was the First Confederate flag. Here is a Pic of The Betsy Ross Flag. They do look Similar. And Why the change to the Battle Jack. The Hated One. Was because the did look alike at long range. Friendly Fire Incidents.

View attachment BR.png

Agreed Umbra, but he is the pres,,,, and again, we are talking about the removal of historical monuments which have nothing to do with the election, but seem to have given rise to an excuse for the liberal left to desecrate history with I dunno, the goal of re-righting it?

Nick, I don't want to argue...but, the country did not elect Donnie, the electoral college did. The country elected HRC. Again this is not a political statement. The Civil War was about States rights vs Federal rights and slavery was used as an inflammatory issue of the day. Again not meant to be a political statement.

:smoke1: no argument Little Brother. You are correct. Donald political name is our President,,,and the Civil War was exactly about the Feds taking over. The slaves were used by Lincoln to win the war.

Agreed Umbra, but he is the pres,,,, and again, we are talking about the removal of historical monuments which have nothing to do with the election, but seem to have given rise to an excuse for the liberal left to desecrate history with I dunno, the goal of re-righting it?

My understanding is this was a decision made by the Mayor and the Governor of that state. That they were doing so at the request of the people of VA. Many of the protestors and anti protestors were from outside of VA. To me, and I want to stress it is my opinion, that it is again a State's rights issue. If VA decides to take them down, VA should be allowed to do so...because it's what they want and not for some political agenda.

A lot of people make statements and decisions, based on limited knowledge of history. I have no qualms at all about people who make decisions and take a stand based on facts they have researched and understand. Too many people try to influence others based on heresay and limited, edited, history that has been altered to suit their point of view.

:yeahthat: plus i am stoned....yehaaaaaaaaaaa,,,and im going to fly my flag again.

You go Hopper, I got one o them painted on my scooter fender. Looks just like that

:vap-Bong_smoker:

I get confused too easy !-- I miss stuff !-- I was gonna ask what the chances were that when Congress reconvenes that they will impeach political name or remove him with the 25th amendment as being unfit for office ?-- Then we refighting the civil war ?-- I'm surprised I even know what day it is !-- It is Sunday right ?

I get confused too easy !-- I miss stuff !-- I was gonna ask what the chances were that when Congress reconvenes that they will impeach political name or remove him with the 25th amendment as being unfit for office ?-- Then we refighting the civil war ?-- I'm surprised I even know what day it is !-- It is Sunday right ?

Slim to None and it is Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back