Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Sweet ! --

Umbra that BOC #1 I got is the cafe Mocha but they both doing something as they age !- I think it is a good thing so I keep them both till I find out what they do !--The GT -x-BOC I'm running has some fruitiness but it need a jar awhile to see too !-- Nice as it is !--

another special girl is emperor og x twisted purple og. this girl is going to turn some heads

What makes her special Cuz ? -- The trichs or the color or both ? -- I'm looking forward to germing some of these seed from this BBSL -- I'm starting to find the plant structure that works for me !-- They got to have the bones to hold the bud ! -- Should have some interesting stuff !

Sucks to see the trap closing on U ? -- I'm talking about hurricanes not politics !

I took some clones today as well. Took 5 valentineX. Will see how hard they are to clone.

Keep me posted please. How big is she now? I cut some balls of V2 and saved them. Let me go get a pic of my clones/ cbd seed making bathroom, that would be SMB (seed making bathroom) Excuse the white spinosad on them and the revegging going on, but other than that they look great. ha
View attachment DSCF4884.jpg

Rose somebody need to tag the Pres and tell him I got a bunch of Mexicans ready to rebuild Houston !-- But they gonna need an apology first !

The Longevity Pill -- "Metformin "-- I think I need to start taking it !-- Bout time they start treating aging as a disease !

Morning OFC. Keef, metformin is for Type 2 diabetes, and does nothing to repair or extend the telomeres at the end of the chromosome chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back