Temp Question, 1 1/2 weeks into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
OK my plants have been on the 12/12 since 3/2/07 i had 4 plants one ended up being a male so i put him in our bedroom for decoration :eek: ... my question is on the dark time it is pretty comfortable in the room , but last night i left the windows open all night , and it got pretty damn cold in there i imagine , i was at work , wheni came home i could tell it was cold but i didnt shut them becuase i didnt want to leak light in the room, will this affect the plants in a bad way :eek:

as long as it didnt freeze i think you should be alright for one night, although with your window open at low temps id worry slightly about bugs, the last thing you want is for something to get into your room and follow the HPS glow when it turns on in the morning to the plants.

Just dont do it too much, however real cold conditions bring resin out in abundance. hence the reason you put the leaves in a bag in the freezer when makin hash.

but im no 'expert' this is just my opinion, however i leave windows open in my grow room regularly overnight, its the humidity im more worried about. im sure someone will know more and let you know :)

Cool temps, below about 60F, inhibit nutrient uptake. But a single nite is doubtfull to have harmed the ladies as long as they didn't frost/freeze.

cold conditions bring resin out in abundance. hence the reason you put the leaves in a bag in the freezer when makin hash.
hey riz...the reason trim is frozen, is to make the trichomes brittle, so they will break off/away from the vegetative material.
Once a plant is chopped, ALL thc production ceases.

cool cool , yeah they didnt freeze or frost , but i could deff tell they were dropping and looking not so great from the cold night

Latest posts

Back