First Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_love_amsterdam

Professional Bong Hitter
Reaction score
I am currently about 6 weeks into my first grow. Got a few sensi skunks and a few from bag seed. I am doing this journal on some lowryder #2 since i am just starting them. I would like to do a journal on the other one's, or maybe I'll just incorporate them into this one.

Alright here's the deal:

Purchased 5 Lowyder #2 seeds from Dr. Chronic. I recieved them in 4 days, which I was pretty happy about :D. I germed 3 of them (saving the other 2 for after I get some experience with this grow) for 2 days starting on 5/20. Planted them into 1 gallon pots on 5/22. Gave them a descent watering and then let them be for 2 days. I'm using pretty much only CFL's on the LR although there are two 4' fluorescent bulbs close by. They all had sprouted within the next 2 days. They are on Day 6 now and are all about 1" in height. I've given them stright distilled water for a feeding and gave them some FF nutes in another feeding. I have 1 out of the 3 that I can already tell will be the better one of the 3. I will have pics soon to follow.

I dont have much of an update right now. I cant find my camera so no pics yet. I did notice some growth in the last day though. Im pretty excited to see what these LR's will do. :watchplant:

The main reason i wanted to post was cause I purchased a 400 watt HPS last night and should be getting it within the next week!!:clap: Not sure how it will affect the LR grow since i will probly leave them in the Veg area with my 2 mother plants from the first grow, but I have 3 others in flower from my first grow that I just started 12/12 5 or 6 days ago. I only had some CFL's, which from what I've read i definitely didn't have enough of, and a couple 4' fluoro's.

I've been reading over the last few days about how awesome HPS is for flowering and how much better and faster the whole process is. I can't wait to put them under the HPS and see the magic happen. Thanks to everyone who has viewed my thread. Feel free to give me any advice/suggestions as I go along. I'm still only 7 weeks into growing so i'm definitely still a newbie.

I wish you all happy smoking :ccc:

You're going to have some montsters with that 400 watt hps, man. Happy growing!

The main reason i wanted to post was cause I purchased a 400 watt HPS last night and should be getting it within the next week!!

You won't regret it :aok:

Latest posts

Back