dripper system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i am just not sure about the hole cloning thing. Iv never bin to good at it. And to take that many clones is crazy.. Do you take them all of 1 mother? also whats your method of cloning... thanks joe

update on plants for time being

all rooted onto slabs now and fed weak mix of just canna aqua veg a and b 7cf 5.7 ph

pkj:D

i use the following

vegging which i do for a couple of days maximum 1 week

canna aqua vega a+b

for rooting clones into cubes once they have rooted i use formulex at 7ml per litre

for cloning i use anything to hand rockwool/jiffys aero-no more btw too much messing about.

so this is how i clone

1. take a cut from anywhere on female plant

2. cut it again diagonally to have more surface area for roots to start.

3. dip into clonex gel

4. place into rockwool starter cube that i have already presoaked in formulex and squeezed excess water out of. also i have made a small hole for stem to fit into with usually some cocktail stick or similar.

5. place into a propagator and put dome on prop.

6. place a cloning light above the prop and everyday until they have rooted i lift the lid for a minute or so and replace dome/lid.

usually rooted within 10 days max.

my preferance for cloning is jiffys but you have to offer up the soil to the clones stem in order for it to be a nice snug fit.

thats it easy peasy.

for flowering nutes as follows.

again

mainly all canna range canna aqua flores a+b @ 3-5ml per litre less when given 1st dose of flowering nutes, dutch master max flower @ 1ml pre litre, advanced nutrients carbo load @ 1ml per litre, microbial-root desease prevention/cure all @ 1ml-2ml per litre, canna pk 13/14 at day 21 for 7 days, advanced nutrients overdrive @ 2.5ml per litre at day 28 until harvest time.

thats it all cheap nutrients and they work fine imho.

yeh 1 x 600 hps for the time being whilst i veg then they get 2 x 600 hps's for the duration of flowering.

pkj

fed by hand initially until i get offa my lazy butt and place onto stands and add the dripper stakes for each plant.

ill post pics in next day or so when its all rigged up.

i have a timer modification unit which you wire in to your res /nutrients pump then place onto a segment timer and this allows the 15 minute segment timer to do whatever you switch the dial to so every 15 minutes on segment timer then is 1 - 12 minute feed times.

just trial and error all the way through with this system as you have to lengthen the feed times along with the frequency of said feeds.

pkj

Nice thanks bro... Ill try your cloning method. Do you mist the clones and the dome regularly? And do you just water them with 5.8 PH water or a week hydro solution??

i never mist them or the dome and i just water jiffys/rockwool starter cubes when they are nearly dry.

i have tried ph water etc etc but to be honest didnt make any differance imo

pkj

drippers all set up and operating via tmu every 1.25 hours for 2 minutes throughtout the 18 hours of vegging light:ignore: .

what a bleeding chore that was:fid: .

pkj

parkingjoe said:
drippers all set up and operating via tmu every 1.25 hours for 2 minutes throughtout the 18 hours of vegging light:ignore: .

what a bleeding chore that was:fid: .

pkj

Sorry PKJ I just skimmed through. What lights are you using and what do you expect to pull of of it? Nice setup though! Interested in seing what happens. Thanks brougham

Stunzeed..

hi stunzeed just the one 600 hps at present whilst vegging then in a week or less they will be going 12/12 and still using just the 1 x 600 w hps, once the amazon grow is done and dusted in other flower room they all going into that room as its bigger and better to get environment right with 2 x 600 w hps on the go.

and the amazon will be going into the other smaler room for another try.

pkj

Hay joe, how big is your rez?? I just built me a setup with 2 slabs and was trying to figure out how big of a rez i need and how much water to put in? Any sagestions??

hi timmy its a 90 litre res but cannot be used with that amount in it due to me chopping the sides to allow all 3 troughs to sit flush with the res top and as ive done this it would buckle under the weight of 90 litres.

anyway its just a matter of how often you want to change a res what size you use.

personally i would go for say 40-50 litres max and do not fill it to its max just plenty to cover pump and then keep tabs on amount of res being used daily as it will vary as plants get bigger/thirstier/temps get hotter etc etc.

also there is less wastage when you do a res change with whats being thrown away imo.

pkj

just set up new carbon scrubber and vented it out of roofspace passive air drawn into room via 1 or 2 x 6" ducting fitted into flower room wall.

just have to check temps tomorrow to see if i blank one passive 6" vent off:hairpull:

added water and nutes as follows.

canna a and b aqua flores @ 2ml per litre
microbial @ 1ml per litre
carbo load @ 1ml per litre
max flower @ 1ml per litre

1st feed as soon as light come on for 3/4 mins every one and a quarter hours until last feed an hour before lights off or thereabouts:hubba:

cf now 11 and ph 5.5

so let the show begin.

i am after about 10 days going to trim back all lower growth to hopefully concentrate all growth to colasville:rolleyes:

pkj

ok 31st was day one of flowering and ive opened up the other 6" ducting in the wall so now passively 2 x 6" ducting vent holes as temps were 85f with just the one x 6" vent so bit of messing here and there should get it about right:angrywife:

pkj

Latest posts

Back