High Ho, High Ho, it's off to work I go!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sopappy

Reaction score
Do you tend your garden only when you're straight? stoned? or either?
HP's got me to thinking it might be part of my problem, mornings I'm clean, but evenings, jeeze, don't deny me that :)

sopappy, i hate to tell you this and please don't tell anyone.. I am stoned only when i am awake. So, I garden stoned.

:heart: Rosebud! :yay:

All these new "driving while high" subjects come around and I'm thinking to myself:
I started smoking before driving... I don't know how to drive WITHOUT THC in my system.

:48:

Wakes > Coffees > Bowls > Bongs > Breakfasts > Blunts > Lunches > Joints > Bowls > Dinners > Bongs + Hashes > Bowls + Hashes > Sleeps > REPEATS!

:D

hahaha, I knew it could be done, thanks all!

LOL--I was going to say something similar to what Rosebud did. I toke first thing in the morning, throughout the day and it is usually the last thing I do at night......so, yeah, I tend my plants while high.

LOL--I was going to say something similar to what Rosebud did. I toke first thing in the morning, throughout the day and it is usually the last thing I do at night......so, yeah, I tend my plants while high.

You guys are so fortunate. You can pick your strains, even make your own (congrats Kraven!) wheras I'm at the mercy of whatever breaks the surface and makes it through veg. and it's usually the couch lock indicas..... sigh, weed naps, aaaaarrrrggghh

I hear you, THG, I have serious bubbling going on in there now and quieter pumps, it sounds like a babbling brook, a stream in my basement!
It's the closest I'll ever get to waterfront :)

:yeahthat: no matter what im doing.

Latest posts

Back