Dear Law Enforcement Official...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick you really have a good point, im thinking of printing it out and giving it in the middle of the street!!! alot of people think your a drug addict cuz you smoke weed and that aint right,im a person that smokes cuz i have a very bad temper and when i smoke im very kind and happy im another person when im clean but it was a very good read thanxx hick 4 your opinion!!!

tHEaNIMICnEEDLE said:
Sigh, anyone know any good lawyers? :(

theres 1 in cali that only takes weed cases they say hes preety good

the web site is the same as the phone # its...

http://www.1800420laws.com

Well, some people shouldnt be allowed drugs of any sorts, for example, when 90% of your conversations throughout the day seem to always end up with you describing your last high, or, if all you ever talk about is weed, then its not for you, or your just using it to get attention, and its obviously affected you in a negative way, i can honestly say, ive never met/heard anyone on a perscription medicine sit there all day bragging about how they were so "tired and lazy" on zanax. LOL.

The pills I'm on for my anger problems - Still allow me to get pissed off, not as easily but it still happens and the results, while not as harsh, aren't anything pretty.

Marijuana as it conflicts with my anger problems - Rarely get pissed off, and if I do, I don't dwell on it. I go to another place and relax.

Hmm, not to mention the pills I'm on are addictive and have withadrawal symptoms. But of course, marijuana has that, too, right??

I also have trouble sleeping sometimes at night. Know what puts me right to bed and makes sure I can wake up for whatever I need to wake up early for? That's right, a little green.

I care about other people, look out for other people, want people to be happy. If I had shit loads of money, a lot would be going to charitable foundations, to my friends, and other ways to benefit other people (including to DVDs and CDs to support the artists ;) )

However, if I'm busted with a gram of pot, it could make it so I could never get a good teaching job (the job I'm trying for), barring completely how hard I work in school or how good my papers and essays are. It would all come down to the fact that I once got caught with a gram of marijuana, which is illegal. And I had that to help my anger issue and help me sleep at night, to wake up early for school!

Unfortunately, it will never be legalized. It's a sad fact.

i dont smoke for medical purposes but it is like alcohol there isnt really and "logical" expaination to y people may smoke it because every1 has there own views and the own perspectives on it. I like to smoke at get togethers with friends and we like to chill and have a nice time. i dont theink its a big deal because its not like were reaking havok around town, just simply minding our own buisness chillin and havin a bit of fun.

And also no offence but You were a little bit hipocritical about cops saying:
"I suppose I could introduce you to the rest of my good friends, but I know you want to get to the local Dunkin' Donut before all the creme-filled doughnuts are gone."
You want people to b seen as a person not an adict and not stereotype just because they smoke pot however, you stereotyped right back saying that line before. So your just as guilty as every cop or some others out there.again i mean no offence

Heres the deal I'm a college student that plainly enjoys weed. It sykes me out and I really get exicted right before I take that first hit. I have a 3.4 GPA and am a junior in college and consider myself a responsible young adult and a responsible smoker. I for one am sick of all the stereotypes that people label us under. I mean, if we all got together and colaberated and said, "hey were not going to be "wastes" to society" and chose not to look the part then we'd be in the clear for the most part. But no, theres those people out there that have to ruin it for all, and by this i mean they are stupid, ignorant and just a plain delinquint. These are the ratty looking individuals that care for nothing but their next high. these people are the reason the individuals in power cast this profile on "all" smokers of ganj. If people stopped looking and acting the part of stupid pot heads then i believe we could elieviate the image that has been cast over us.

Its simple really. just how others are oppressed in our society, we are oppressed too. only we can raise above the influence and stereotype to change how people label us.

the original post of this thread makes me reconsider the way i use this great herb we all enjoy. Hearing about so many med. users troubles makes feel a bit guilty for buying from various shady characters and perpetuating the bad reputation of cannibis users and supliers. I would much rather grow my own and exit the market, taking full responsibility for my vice. Hopefully this will be possible for me soon. Just something for some of yall to think about. Obviously most ppl on here feel similarly or else they wouldnt be here :)

Hey, I am an epileptic with grand-mal seizures. Every time I'm high makes me calm. I don't drink alcohol at all (for 15 years) but I did get pills that don't help me stop the seizures. I take 6 pills a day for 17 years now.......

But I don't get one thing that american goverment is doing? In one hand they prohibited pot not only in America but via WHO to the whole world.
On the other hand USA is sending the youth and pride to other countries miles and miles away to fight for something that goverment thinks is good.
I was watching the documentary called "VIETNAM- The tenthousend day war" and I was shocked when the people start to protest, their own goverment was shooting on their own people becouse they wanted peace. As I remember 4 students died in that shooting. Who would kill his own nation to wage a WAR?

As I view some posts come from soldiers or vets I would like to say I have nothing against the military of any country. I have something against the wrong people in world goverments that are manipulating the truth from pot to waging war.

BTW: The word "WAR" is used a lot: WAR on drugs, WAR on terror, WAR on terrorism, etc...so drugs, terror, terrorism and war are the principles of CHAOS......

I am a loving husband, a devoted uncle, a securty guard/student, and a former soldier from the United States Army. I have been through a lot with my experiences, and suffer from Post Dramatic Stress Syndrome, along with manic depression (type 2), and didn't even know what cannibus looked like until I was halfway through age 18. If I hadn't known a judge as a friend I would be in Ft. Levenworth because I smoke marijuana. I have morals, I pay my taxes even though a direct tax of the people's wages is unconstitutional according to the 16th amendment. If you want to catch criminals watch for people in your precinct. My 23 year old, beautiful, smart cousin who was on the deans list, a model, a full time employee, and a straight A student (thus the deans list) was murdered by a TX SWAT team. She was the hostage, but they chose to shoot her instead of the criminal (a U.S Marine that was suffering Post Dramatic Stress Syndrome from what the government did to him). The first and Second times I was caught on the road with cannibus the cop that had put me in a holding cell that spoke of smoking pot pulled me over for "following too closely" to a guy doing 25 under the limit put me in cuffs, threatened me and my friends (all ROTC and military), and then took my bag, and let me go. Wonder what they did with my bud because I know there was no report because it's not on my criminal record... there were four cars, so about 7 or 8 cops that saw it. This isn't just one or two officers. Thank you, Hick for your words of wisdom!

I have to add my 2 cents here. when I was 28, I was told that i had hit the genetic lottery with a kidney disease that killed my dad.(he was put in a nursing home at 28 from the same disease. it's called alports and it used to be assumed that it was a male only genetic disease. now they know better. The doc's told me that anything that i take WILL shut my kidneys down...even advil/aleve. I sometimes get severe pain that before i found this out, i took 12 advil in one day and did not touch it. My hubbie has nerve damage from an old injury to his neck that causes stroke like symptoms...prescribed meds do not touch his either(2 oxys, 2hydros, stuff for nausea, and 2 beers). I am a firm believer that drugs will not be tolerated(that is supposedly what caused my dad's nursing home stay(lsd) so weed is as far as I will ever go. the disease i have affects only 1 out of every 250,000 people, and females are even rarer. There is no cure, the only thing they can do is wait for them to fail, and then if i'm not as bad as my dad was, do a kidney transplant. (which i am also now uninsurable). So does this make me and my hubbie criminals? bad thing is, my son found our stash a few weeks back and flushed it thinking he was doing the right thing. we of course had to get more. anyways, there's my 2 cents and why i'm doing it.:) my motto live life to the fullest, and be nice to everyone, no matter what it costs you....also, back where i'm originally from, the local judges(3) and 2 local attorneys got busted for possession with intent to sell in a neighboring county. No charges were ever filed.

p.s. i too, pay taxes, never got a speeding ticket, let alone anything else, restarting my own business, try to hire people who otherwise have trouble getting jobs(homeless shelters/women from abuse whelters, etc.) people who really need to work to get back on their feet with a good job. I have even cleaned out my cabinets to give my employees food so they can eat until they get paid. plus have went the extra mile to help find them housing, when they didn't know where to start. bjust like my motto.

as long as they keep it illeagle they can make money off busts and then overcharge patients and insurance companys for a prescrip. its all money for them and all expences for us. Just the way they want it.

Smoof One said:
Heres the deal I'm a college student that plainly enjoys weed. It sykes me out and I really get exicted right before I take that first hit. I have a 3.4 GPA and am a junior in college and consider myself a responsible young adult and a responsible smoker. I for one am sick of all the stereotypes that people label us under. I mean, if we all got together and colaberated and said, "hey were not going to be "wastes" to society" and chose not to look the part then we'd be in the clear for the most part. But no, theres those people out there that have to ruin it for all, and by this i mean they are stupid, ignorant and just a plain delinquint. These are the ratty looking individuals that care for nothing but their next high. these people are the reason the individuals in power cast this profile on "all" smokers of ganj. If people stopped looking and acting the part of stupid pot heads then i believe we could elieviate the image that has been cast over us.

Its simple really. just how others are oppressed in our society, we are oppressed too. only we can raise above the influence and stereotype to change how people label us.
its not the people that gave it a bad image its our government, just like they did during prohibition on alcohol, is alcohol bad like pot? in the publics eyes? not as long as the government gets the taxes on it and dont forget the sin tax, once they figure out how to control and tax it to will be widely accepted by all.

I could not say that any better than Hick did, unfortunately because of the law, we will most likely never meet, but I hope he would consider me a freind also.

I have been an operating engineer for over ten years now, never been arrested, never failed a drug test, never had an on the job accident - till 3 months ago when I injured my back and neck. After about a month of various nausating, mind altering prescription drugs, I lost 20 lbs. and sank into a 'loss of will' sort of depression, literally not wanting to move and satisfied to just wither away and die:( . I have no family but luckily my freinds finally stepped in and took me from my home and helped me see what was happening. I have experimented a little when younger with various substances, I won't lie, but nothing prepared me for the poison that my doctor threw at me like candy. Thanks to my freinds for intervening and showing me the natural way to combat my pain. I had to actually ween myself off of the pills, and in the mean time my freinds cleaned my house, fed me, encouraged me that my life was not over.

I have started a grow, just for me, and other than doing anything I can for my freinds, I will never give or sell any to anyone.

Now I just have to live in fear that one of those jails I helped build could become my home.

Mr. Officer, do you know what an LD50 is? It is the dose that has been determined to be lethal to 50% of the test population. Go to this site and tell me where the killers are, acetaminophen is in nearly every pharmaceutical these days.
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/health/psychoactives_ld50s.shtml

I am going to print out your entire speech Hick. And I am going to go right up to City Hall and tape it to the front door. And I am going to post them all over my community. I really think my city has the potential to raise the issue. I want people to see this, and maybe be effected. I understand that all it takes for it to be legal is enough of us to stand up. But I also understand the risk. I am almost to the point that I quit smoking. Yeah, then I can donate my time to the cause without worry. And maybe be rewarded with legalization. But damn, in the last 6 years I have only been able to smoke for 2. I wanna enjoy my life, have fun, and be prosperous just like any hard working American. I am a father and an uncle that is very close to the kids. Go get that dipstick going 100MPH down the street that my lil girl plays on. Go get that pea brain on the corner peddleing crack. I pay my taxes, I am serving my country as I speak. I have been shot at, mortard, suicide bombed, and RPG'd. I am lucky to be alive, along with many of my friends. Have I not earned the right to do what I want if it don't have a negative impact on anyone else?

P.S. I am thinking of becoming a cop... lol

I am a father of three and was an electrician before I became too ill to work. I go to church every sunday and have a wonderful relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
I have had Crohn's disease now for five years. I have had every prescription under the sun for pain, infections and inflammation. Nothing worked, it just prolonged my illness and gave me even worse side effects. I started on a natural diet along with probiotics, and cannabis. I have been off antibiotics now for 2 months without a fever. If I stopped taking my antibiotics before I would have a fever within a day. I have holes in my intestines that leak into my body and then create abscesses on the surface of my skin that swell and create so much pain I want to pass out, until they burst. They heal over and the process starts all over again. I smoke cannabis firstly because I have no appetite, it is hard to eat when everything you eat makes you hurt. I then smoke cannabis so I can sleep at night when the pain is too severe. Having had Crohn's disease for so long I have become a very grumpy person. When I am so grumpy I am taking it out on my family, I smoke cannabis and it changes my whole attitude for the better.
Lately I have been doing better than ever. I am finally gaining weight, and my outlook on life is changing for the better. I am able to attend church on a regular basis and I am able to play with my kids more. I recently received my first payment from social security and things were looking up, we are actually finally able to pay our bills.
Then two days ago I was pulled over by a forest ranger for speeding - no big deal, right? Wrong. As I pulled my drivers liscense out of my wallet the forest ranger noticed my medical cards and asked me for them. Then he searched my car and found about 3 grams of cannabis and my pipe. He didn't find ten ounces a scale and numerous baggies, no, he found my personal stash for when I get stuck somewhere and I am in need of medicine. He wrote me a ticket for possession of a controlled substance, scanned my medical cards into his computer (I guess for later use when they decide to raid my house) and now I have to appear in federal court and pay a 525 dollar fine. I was not affecting anybody else, I was not taking it to a school house to peddle to innocent children.

Cannabis has done for me more than all the doctors I have seen and I have seen a lot of doctors. This is what I get for wanting to be well?

Our government is so wraped up in drug crimes that they can't see the answer to many ailments.

Some of the medications I have taken:
I took vicodin which made me so angry I almost committed suicide.
I took Flagyl which made me so sick to my stomach I was losing five pounds a week.
I took Cipro which gave me Psoriasis.
I took numerous other drugs and all gave me more side effects than help.
The next step the doctors wanted to take was to put me on Remicade and Imuran both of which can cause cancer and both are immunosuppresive which would make me susceptible to virtually everything.

These drugs should be off the market.

I know who should be raided.

THE DRUG COMPANIES!!

Thats very inspiring my friend. We will all come out of this soon enough. Theyll have there tails between there legs too. Its wrong what they have been doing to marijuana smokers and growers. How many deaths have occured due to pot. Last time i heard it was 0.

Cheers to you my friend,the law enforcement in this country have their priorities totally screwed up.I suffer from chronic back pain and arthritis I have taken just about every pain medication there is and they either didnt help or the side affects were worse than the pain itself, but I can smoke a little pot,it eases the pain and relaxes me to where I can have some peace and comfort and guess what, no unpleasent side affects.
Would someone pleae correct me if I am wrong,but does it not say in the Bill of Rights that we as USA citizens have the right to life,liberty and the pursuit of happiness,would someone please tell me how one can be in constant severe pain and still be happy,by the government refusing to legalize marijuana for medical use they are denying us of our constitutional rights.The ever increasing crystal meth problem is a far more important problem to be worying about than some guy growing a little pot to help his wife get over the sickness of chemo or to help his chronic pain.Please lawmen lets fight the battle thats killing not healing, marijuana is far less harmful than alcohol and I have never heard of anyone overdosing on pot.Just remember Officer it could be your wife laying there suffering,what would u do,u would do whatever u had to to ease the suffering and dont tell me u wouldnt.I know u guys and gals are just doing ur job,but u could look the other way,I hope u bust every sob out there makin and sellin crystal meth and crack and all the other REAL dangerous drugs.
Lets legalize marijuana so that the husband or wife or whoever doesnt have to worry about going to jail just for growing or posessing it simply because they love the person and wants to help ease their pain an suffering.I will continue to grow marijuana for my personal use,I dont sell it but I admire those of u out there who are growing it to help other people,if thats what our law enforcement calls a criminal then I would be proud to be called one.
So far I have talked only about the medical use of pot,but even if it is just used to catch a buzz where is the harm,is alcohol not legal ?Yes it is,is it more harmful to your body than marijuana ?YES IT IS,much more harmful,has anyone here ever woke up with a toilet hugging hangover from smokin to much pot?I doubt,maybe a headache but thats it.
We all know why marijuana isnt legal,because our government cant come up with a way for them to get rich on it since it can be grown most anywhere,if they could make money on it it would be legal tomorow.
Now that I have ranted and raved about the issue I think its time to smoke a big un,thanks

God bless u brother,believe it or not a person can be a christian and still smoke pot,the lord that u and I serve would never want u to suffer when there is help,I dont know of any scripture in the bible about the evils of smoking pot but there r several scriptures about the evils of alcohol,but its legal.I wonder what our government officials would do if they or a loved one came down sick and marijuana would give them relief,we know what they would do,yet we face jail time just for trying to get relief from pain,it *****

Latest posts

Back