LOWRYDER 2's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used ff nutes, tiger bloom and big bud with ff soil.. I used the feediing chart from ff but mixed a little on the light side. I am NOW using the 2 in combination which I didn't do the whole grow, just the last maybe 4 waterings. I mixed smaller amounts together in a 5 gallon bucket and have been using that. Its wierd because 2 are tall, almost 2 feet if not more and 2 are about 16" or so. They ALL have great bud sights and I will wait until they are a little older to pull. I intend to put 3 afghan clones in the veg room soon and I will lst the crap out of them. I tried for the first time on the mother but was to late and they were hard to bend. I will start when these are alot smaller. thanks for the help.

icon1.gif
nutes
I have used ff nutes, tiger bloom and big bud with ff soil.. I used the feediing chart from ff but mixed a little on the light side. I am NOW using the 2 in combination which I didn't do the whole grow, just the last maybe 4 waterings. I mixed smaller amounts together in a 5 gallon bucket and have been using that. Its wierd because 2 are tall, almost 2 feet if not more and 2 are about 16" or so. They ALL have great bud sights and I will wait until they are a little older to pull. I intend to put 3 afghan clones in the veg room soon and I will lst the crap out of them. I tried for the first time on the mother but was to late and they were hard to bend. I will start when these are alot smaller. thanks for the help.

that i ur problem :) 2 things :

the reflective material u got sucks :( sorry but next time get urself mylar couse by the way ur leafs look on those 2 plants there is not somuch light.
and i think is even worse personaly the feeding schedual is ok but that is not ment for lowryders, u useto use FF my self (now i use only Flora nova G and B work magic for those little suckers) o 3 part FF beastie , cha ching , open ses. those are relly good too .

thats what i would do with ur nutes:

first 2 weeks nothing only wate with SuperThive (2 weeks since they pirce soil)
than 3tbl of big bloom per gallon.just for 2 watering example: monday and friday
than 2tsp of tiger bloom and 2tbl of big bloom wends. monday
than 3tsp of tiger bloom and 2tbl big bloom for next 6 waterings (i water every 4-5 days)
Than flush them very well ( i use 10 gallons per 1 gal of soil but i flush only once) and after about week ans 3-4 days harvest for last 4 days keep them in a dark place (let soil dry really well before u harvest) u will see the diference in taste. hope will help u remember always try new methods and they scedual is like a gide lines for regular strains :)

thanks for the info Brouli. I will redo my box with better material. I didn't use ANY superthrive at all and I assume it is to late. I am tracking the thric's which are mostly white some turning cloudy. What worries me is they don't look like "buds of pot". When will they tighten up?? I know it is a waiting game now. I feel I am within 1 month max of pulling these. I got the ryders for the speed and I am at roughly day 60 but I do not want to pull 2 early. I have more seeds so next time will be different. My next grow will be snow white and skunk and these are the ones that take forever. I water every day or every other day,so should I clean them of all these nutes and just use water for a month or less????? thanks again 4 the help

listen if they are 60 days old they should have desent buds on them , superthrive will not do much for is just to help them with stress, flush them out today tomorow or day after give them nuts 3tsp tiger and 1 tbl of that other thing , my guess is within 3-4 day after that u will see them packing ome heat :) i mean buds will start forming u are not giving them what they need my friend that what u do wrong ,try my way and see

I have realized that i have underfed my plants, pretty much the whole grow. They have survived though and look great. I am concerned though as I feel they should be more "BUDDED" up at their age, which I am not sure of. I have finally seen good visuals of the tryches with the scope. That scope is very touchy. Anyway, my plan is tommorrow to cut the real BIG fan leaves and go by the tryches color and any recommendations???:) There is alot of brown,cloudy,amber...I am going to collect these tryches for hash, are those big fan leaves keepable for this?? thanks in advance

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

some say they are (fan leafs), i personally dont. I keep the short one that are close to buds, so i guess for ur new grow u know what to do ?? :) try nut strengh go as far as u can with out burning them :) (that probably its a key to massive buds) make sure to post pics when u done i curies what would happen.

the pics are from today so you have an idea what I am seeing. They deifinely are tightening up and starting to look like mj buds with great color. I shake so damn much I can barely see the triches but they are there in abundance. I am happy that while there is amber mostly are cloudy which represents the high I like. I will get couchlock from the hash I will try for thr first time. So, I am ready for the reply's:: MY babies are 66 days old and I want to pull them this weekend

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0324.JPG

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

are sideways and it is making me crazy. I really want everyone to tilt thier computers..sorry

Those girls are gorgeous:D. I just ordered some LR2 a couple of days ago. Threads like this make me glad I did;).

what I was looking for. I know this shoulod be in the harvest section BBUUTT!! . There was some extra info on some harvesting issues I wanted to try. I need a reply fast please,:)(*& I am bold or what but I am finally pulling the ryders. I will flush well and taht is all I know. I have dried and cured so I am good there. I read something about no water and in the dark for a couple days before you axe, that is what i can't find is that thread of info. Thanks, and sorry to the modds for the location of this thread.

Latest posts

Back