Hi guys Im back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How difficult do you think transplanting is going to be? Everything is looking tip-top. Looks like you're keeping them watered nicely, not too much, not too little. Keep it up!

yes i do you know 2nd grow more expirience now than b4 but thanks for taking the time to check me out and peace out

what kinda of setup do you have?...lights, size, looks like you could use some milar on the walls..Just my .2

4u2smoke said:
what kinda of setup do you have?...lights, size, looks like you could use some milar on the walls..Just my .2
hi and wazzup first well my friend i am using clf and superthriv for now i have my grow box setup already from last year but it has too many lights for babys so i am keeping the on th bathroom for now today they had 2nd shoot of superthriv tomorrow transplant day wish me good luck here some pics

View attachment m1.bmp

View attachment m2.bmp

View attachment m3.bmp

well guys my babys are growing big they look wonderful i will post a pic of them later when i get them on the light they are outside taking the bath of sun that they take daily on my screen porch. I give them 1st shot of nuts and 2nd shot of superthriv . Well guys like i said before i will post pics later wish me luck and thanks for taking the time for reading my posts peace out and good luck

Cali*Style said:
Looking good, may you have lots of pretty green ladies.;)
thanks my friend they are only 16 day old what you think?

well guys here i am with my babys againg 34 days old i took some pics this morning check them out . I have a question why is that i have varius plants and 3 of them are huge the others are 1/3rd smaller they all came from the same bag and they all treated the same ,water ,nuts ,light,ect. for now just using plain water to wash off some nuts from b4 well guys wish me luck i will need it and thanks for cheking me out good luck peace out.:p :p :p

HPNX0257.JPG

HPNX0256.JPG

HPNX0255.JPG

HPNX0254.JPG

HPNX0253.JPG

HPNX0252.JPG

HPNX0251.JPG

Latest posts

Back