Let's reach the sky - My first grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AsianSky

Dude! Where's My Joint?
Reaction score
As i became a member of MP forum last year, i had been learning alot about everything from basic growing techniques, basic sexing, basic cloning, and ects. With the helps of alot of mods and my site buddies in here, i did a couple grows with bad/good trials. Now i think i would want to try a grow journal to gain more experiences from all helps i can get. Thank alot guys !!

-----------
Ok here's is the plan for my first grow journal. Im gonna use 2 clones from my unknown sativa mother for this.

Set up:
FF ocean forest - 1/3 part perlites
FF liquid trio nutes - Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom
Light - Using the sun for veg for now
Temp - 70-80 during day , and 50-60 at night
Humidity - depend on the weather. lol
Flowering - 400watt hps

-----------
Pictures:
#1: The sativa mother at 6 ft tall
#2: All the clones and plants outside my wood deck patio
#3, #4, #5, : The 2 Clones I will be using for this GJ

----------

Please feel free to give your opinions, helps, and comments !! I would love to hear it from ya'll . THANK ALOT !!

dsc00952.jpg

dsc00953.jpg

dsc00956.jpg

dsc00958.jpg

dsc00959.jpg

That sativa mom looks awesome good job on her. Good luck and let us know if we can help you in any way. I always offer my smoke report help LOL.

I LOVE that Mother plant..... Happy Mother's day ) heheh...

Looking good so far, only thing I would say is to get each of the young'ns their own container.

G'LUCK AS:) .. I will be following along.:D

howdy A.S., nice MILF(mother id love to f-f-f-flower) hope i didnt make anyone nervous. i play water, not dirt, but i believe you should get those girls their own pots.( girls like a little privacy for there unseen parts i.e. roots) thanks for the journal, well be watchin...and helpin if we can. heres a little green goo voo doo dance to give em a boost:dancing:

Thank for the suggestion guys . I will tranplant and seperate these two ladies in a few days because i just putted them into the soil ....so i might as well hold on to let's it developes some roots first. For the last few days, they looking puff up and better everday . Im all happy !! ...Transplant and update the pics of them soon !! Thank guys !

nice to see you have a journal up and running ,,ladies look gooooooood :peace:

Yo Ho AsianSky,
I'm thinking that your gonna be doing a lot of watering with all that perlite in there, I like a mixture using 1/5 perlite, but then each to their own right ? Here is a bit of GREEN MOJO
th_GreenMojo A.jpg
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

th_GreenMojo A.jpg

Yeah mr.King .....i was thinking that alot of perlites too so i do water it like once a day. And because there alot of raining lately at my area the babies are doing fine at the moment. Also i think with the new soil mix during the next transplant i will do 1/4 or even 1/5 perlites so the water and nutes will have enough soil to stick to. Thank !~

Things are looking good for ya.:stoned: Good luck on your grow!:headbang:

Hey AsianSky..Looking good my friend..Have to agree here..1 plant= 1container..i will be Fallowing along..i also use FF..but also use the addvanced FF..good luck and Keep M GREEN

Hi guys! Thank you for coming in with your advices, very appreciated !! :) Well, today is exactly one week seen the last monday i put these babies into the soil. They being doing very great each day as i noticed growth which mean their rooting process has being strong enough for transplant. I always put 2 clones into one container because as my previous cloning trials most of the time only 1 will survived. OK, i woke up this morning and mixed up the same FF soil with 1/3 perlite again for another 1gal container to seperate them out as you guys suggested. During transplanting, i can see these babies have got good root systems, (smile :p ) im all happy. After successfully seperated these babies im using a strong mixed of superthrive, 1 teaspoon in 2 gal water ....and just water them, to make sure they not dying. I will keep my eyes out for the next few days to make sure these doing as well as before. Then just let's them root bound this small container until another transplant about another month i think . Will keep you guys update weekly. Thank you !

---------Here some pics of before and after transplanting----

dsc00974.jpg

dsc00975.jpg

dsc00979.jpg

dsc00981.jpg

It was raining almost everyday now for the last week at my area. I was one day late to update my journal also, bummer, oh well ! OK, let's me hit yall up with the infos alright. Yeah, in these pics my 2 babies look kindna droopy due to a couple rainy days, i think it's normal how they look. I have noticed one of the plants was growing rapidly, getting bigger and taller than the other one. The other short small plant, the one im transplanted to new pot last week, is recovering i think because it wasnt growing much, though it getting bushier. FF trio-liquid nutes feeding still at 1/3 strenght atm, one tea-spoon of eachs and 5 drops of superthrive in one gallon of water, giving at watering about 5-6 oz for each plants every other days. OK, i have a question need you guys help. About 3 days ago i started to notice white hairs on both of them. Though they outside using sunlight of 15 hours each summer day right now at my place, why are they flowering ? And is this bad because they are too small for flowering? Should i reveg it inside with my CFL ? Give me some advices guys ! Thank alot !

Updated pictures 15 days in soil
-----------------------------------------

dsc01036.jpg

dsc01037.jpg

dsc01031.jpg

dsc01032.jpg

dsc01034.jpg

Wish I could help ya out but I am far too green at this. ;) Anyway, looking real good. I love looking at the BIG MAMA.....:holysheep: man that thing is a tree. I'm sure they will be fine and good luck! :watchplant:

Looks like they LOVED the rain.

Keep up the great work, I'll be watching. :)

Hi all !! I was very busy lately with work and my personal life so i hardly have time to update anything. Anyways, it's about 4th weeks already veggin these plants outside my apartment's garden. The big tall plant still grow rapidly, and the small plant slowly recover and grow a bit also. FF-Trio Nutes are now at 1/2 strength with the addition of 1 tsp of superthrive. Im gonna give the big plant one more weeks to root-bounded the small container then transplant it into a larger container next week. Then will give another week to reach the 6th weeks vegging period i was planning, and take them both into the house for flowering stage with my 400watt hps. So that two more weeks until i start to flower these babies.

P.S
Why i only see 3 fingers leaves on the tall plant ? Anyone know why ? It's growing only grow fan leaves like that and does not even look like theirs mother with regular fan leaves. Just weird !!

--------
Pics Update

Pic 1 and Pic 2 - The tall plant at 20 inches this week

Pic 3 - The short small plant at about 8-9 inches this week

Pic 4 - Both plants at 4th weeks veggin.

Pic 5 - White hairs showing on the small plant even at veggin stage

Pic 6 - Maybe pre-flowering or something ???? Big plant and small plants, i see white hairs coming out of them, but they're are way way too big for pre-flowering thing (the shapes in the picture). IDK !! Someone tell me please = )

dsc01104.jpg

dsc01103.jpg

dsc01105.jpg

dsc01108.jpg

dsc01109.jpg

dsc01112.jpg

wowthey are looking really good :48:idk about the fan leafs but i suppose everyplant looks diffrent :peace:and pic 6 looks to me like pistles :clap:congratulations on your baby girl:clap:

melissa said:
wow they are looking really good :48:idk about the fan leafs but i suppose everyplant looks diffrent :peace:

oh and congrats i think they look like females :clap:

yeah i was checking them fan leaves out to they look funny but yeah the grows looking great

Latest posts

Back