My Johny Potseed outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
Im officailly starting my new grow journal(2nd grow).:hubba: This summer I im planning to do sumthing crazy.Im gonna try to show Johny Appleseed up:rolleyes: ,im gonna go around to differnt areas all around the town i live and plant seeds (ive got over 200 or so) everywhere and see what happends.also i will be doin an outdoor grow in buckets (this will be the ones i will be taking care of),The others are will just be planted and watered onces or twice a month if that at all.Im sorta thinking big because im guessing many will die or get eat or found im think i might get 2 good plants out of 50 seeds.I hopfully want to have atleast 10 good ones in pots(im thinking of putin them high up from animals).This is my Second attempt at growing outside(first time i new nothing compared to now).Any help or comments are welcome:) .Here are my are my plants that have be on a window seal for a month that are now outside.;)

View attachment IMG_1983.JPG

Whats up blunt man. Sounds like you gotta a plan. ;) That's alot of plants to be spreading around. :eek: Just be careful where your planting. ;) GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO!:aok:

Hi there. Just be careful as TBG said. That's definitely a lot of plants to be spreading around. I wouldn't water any of the plants that you dont plan on taking care of the entire season. No sense being seen watering one randon plant and get busted. The babies are looking good so far. They are probably due for a transplant though. I'm sure the bigger ones are rootbound in those containers. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

ya i think there rootbound too cuz they havent been growin much and theyve been in there for like a month.The only reason i havent is cuz i want to keep them in a car for a lil bit then they'll go directlly outside high up from deer,mose,and cows in 1 or 2 gallon buckets.only got to worry about bugs.:rolleyes:

im gettin all the stuff together for transplanting and i saw sum Compost and Manewer mix that said its was all natural and made with lawn clipins and cow poo but it says it has 5-5-5 of npk but didnt say it was slow release is this ok to use?

Good luck...just saw you post this in the SHOUT BOX...

try to get a good "promix" organic soil. Fox farms has some good stuff, and I've recently been using Baccto Promix.

BELIEVE ME...don't skimp on the dirt...get the GOOD stuff...no nutes included at all. get your own nute package, follow the directions closely (like FF trio) and don't give em ANYTHING for the first 2 weeks...

good luck!

Well its been a few weeks and have hade slow growth due to cold night temps:( . but it has been really warm and sun for the past week or so and my 3 confirmed females are doin good in there new pots.i also started 18 or so lil guys in lil pots.All the seeds i germinated and and planted in a bunch of different places never grew only the ones i put on a topsoil mound(about 15 or so).Right now i got grasshopper touble with my lil guys in pots,I moved them from up off the ground onto a fallen rotten log but i dont no if it will do much.any suggestions?

HPIM0489.JPG

HPIM0490.JPG

HPIM0491.JPG

Latest posts

Back