My Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seank

Reaction score
This is grow I'm doing inside, grown a bunch of plants outside before but recently moved and now I'm first to grow inside. No special seeds or anything just straight bag seed. I have been rotating the plants outside to my rooftop when I can for some real light until I make up my mind and secure a proper light setup. Not hoping for anything incredible, just the enjoyment of growing and getting some cheap smoke in the end, fingers crossed. I germinated a bunch of seeds to start but only 4 decided to sprout, that was on 3/29. As of now I am left with 2 plants, one was an obvious hermi and another was eaten by some sort of animal while it was outside one day. The medium I'm using is a basic potting soil and I have not picked up any fertilizer yet, any good yet cheap recommendations would be appreciated. I will include pics as I slowly upload them into the gallery here.

Good choice, putting them on your rooftop. That's exactly what I did when I first began too. You wont need any fert for probably a month or longer, really. Most potting soils provide enough nutrients for quite a while. For me, I usually just use Miracle Gro, they give you 3 packets and it lasts you a looooong time. Basically one packet will last you a season with a few plants.

Hope you're left with two girls eh!

Care to share how to view the url of each individual photo in my gallery so I can post them directly in here?

edit: I just checked the link and it takes me to my gallery, it didn't do that for you?

What you do is click the go advanced button and it will bring up a menu just upload your pics there and hit OK and thin post.. If it says the file is to large than open the pic up in ms paint and at the top is says image click that thin stretch / skew. Thin type in 50% and 50% and hit save. That should work...

Timmyjg6 said:
What you do is click the go advanced button and it will bring up a menu just upload your pics there and hit OK and thin post.. If it says the file is to large than open the pic up in ms paint and at the top is says image click that thin stretch / skew. Thin type in 50% and 50% and hit save. That should work...

I already have the pics uploaded to the gallery, I have to upload them everytime I want to use them in a post? The gallery doesn't just assign a URL to each picture like all other photohosts?

Some more pics, if anyone would be so kind to tell me if they can determine if they are ladies or not yet it would be much appreciated. This is only their 3rd day into 12/12 so it may be too early, although they have been growing since 3/29.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

Latest posts

Back