dripper system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

3 x 1.3 metre rockwool slabs will house the mixure of about 33 x power plant and critical mass clones that are at present sat in their rockwool cubes and as soon as they root thru they go onto slabs and some vegging time.

whatever amount manage to succesfully root then they shall be equally divided onto the slabs:hubba:

enjoy

pkj:D

Good luck with the upcoming grow.....looking good so far.

33 clones on three 3' slabs? so 11 clones to each slab, So about 3" from plant to plant... Wow

lol hey timmyjg6 ya must have seen my growing style by now dude

more or less about right dependant on quality of best clones maybe only 10 per slab

lol

pkj

Nice, So have you done this before? Is there enoff room for them all? I guess if you put them in right from rooted clone you'll be good.

WHERE ARE THE PICS????

more is less yeild wise but more due to numbers but faster more harvests v's no vegging imho

here ya go day one of vegging soon as they have rooted onto slabs then there into flower soon after:rolleyes: :D

pkj

Hey man look good good luck and here's some green mojo, I'll be watching this one.

I'll be watching this grow!

I love to watch the daring! boldly going forward......:D

stay focused on what you want and watch it grow!:watchplant:

sure am timmyjg6 the smaller 3" cubes btw not the taller ones.

pkj

Nice, Cant wait to see this.. Is this your first attempt with this many per slab?

timmyjg6 ya should have gone to spec savers dude

10 per slab and yes done this many times before and i average 1/2-3/4 oz dry per 10" plant at 8 weeks max

pkj

timmyjg6 ya should have gone to spec savers dude

10 per slab and yes done this many times before and i average 1/2-3/4 oz dry per 10" plant at 8 weeks max

pkj

Nice.. My next grow i planed on having 4 per slab x 4 slabs with 4' blocks but if i can fit 10 thin i might try that.... LOL... I will be watching closely... keep up the good work joe..

most peeps do do 3 - 4 plants per slab but veg them until they are say 14-20" high then flower then 2 weeks into flower trim lower branches off- this does give big yeilds but too much hassle for me big plants thats why i do small x lots of them.

pkj

what kinda nutes are you usin for flowering? 3/4 oz from a 10 inch plant is good.your makin me wanna give this a whirl.if you dont mind,tell us whats on their menu (thanks joe)

Latest posts

Back