Growing For Second Time Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuconman

Reaction score
hey guys
its my second time growing. my first time, the plants died cuz i was inexperienced. but now im serious and picked a better spot to grow. I have three plants from seeds and was first under CFL's and put outside every now and then... now its permanently indoors under a 150 W HPS light. I am two weeks in Veggie grow and my biggest plant is 10 inches. im going to post pics from now on so feel free to help me out along the way and post some comments.:D

Good luck be safe and lets see some pics!!

hey tater its funny cuz i was actually just looking at your thread before i posted mine. i really hope ur plant buds like crazyy. anyway, this is my pic. its been somewhere around 3 weeks since i put the seed in the soil

some random persons plant.jpg

welcome yucon, look forward to the pics. here's some greenergy for the little ones.

oh, you mind reader, there is the pics...nice

I just transplanted the really small one that i have. for some reason it just stopped growing. . does anyone know of a reason of why it might be? and also what is the ratio of male and femal turnout because all three of my plants are from bagseed from different strains and i wanna know my chances of coming out female. and if i continue to flower a male plant, there will be absolutely no bud? can someone get back to me with those three questions please?

Hi there. First of all, welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn how to grow mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope that you find all the answers to the questions that you have and I hope to see you around.

No clue why your baby stopped growing. What kind of soil are you using? The male/female ratio is also unable to be determined due to it being unknown genetics but I would say around 50%. You will most likely get at least one female from those three. A male will produce no smokeable bud. They will produce pollen which will fertilize your ladies and the buds will be filled with thousands of seeds. Hope this helps. Make sure to read, read, read and do your research. Take care and be safe.

probably around a week. all three of them were planted at the same time but why are they growing at such dramaticly different rates? anyways, i'll post up more pics later. thanks for all the support

all three of my plants are from bagseed from different strains
Thats most likely why. My grow is going through the same thing. I have 4 all in different stages.

They look very nice for a three week old plants.;) Keep it up.:headbang:

you guys might not see the pic yet idk y it keeps saying upload in progress but i hope it posts quickly

heyy in this pic... do you notice that burn on the leaves.. yeah thats on my big plant. Its cuz i switched from flouros to a 150 watt hps and put it too close over night but now its healthy as heck again. should i just take it off or keep it there? i dont know whether that would shock it or put stress on it...and i found out that my big plant is a 9 finger baby..does every plant turn 9 leaf or only some strains...and what strain could my plant be with the 9 leaves? Also I was arguing with a nother friend of mine....are all plants 7 leaf or are some plants just 5 leaf??

and in the second pic you see the small plant that has problems growingg..i have no cluee why:cool: its really healthy and is dark green. but the stem is still thin, the leaves are small but its already on its 4/5 set of branches

I read this on Wikipedia:
The leaves are palmately compound, with serrate leaflets. During vegetative phase of growth, there is one leaflet on the first true leaf, three leaflets on the second, five on the third, and so on, up to about seven for C. sativa subsp. indica, and eleven for C. sativa subsp. sativa. The phyllotaxy reverses during reproductive phase, with bud leaves initially containing seven to eleven leaflets, and progressing down to one leaflet, and ultimately none at the terminal bud. Leaf arrangement is opposite during vegetative phase, and alternate during reproductive phase.

So, in conclusion, some plants can have 7 leaflets, some 9 and some even 11.:hubba:
Keep it up.:headbang:

Everything looking pretty good. A shame what happened to that one plant with the burn. I'm sure they will appreciate the light switch!

should i pick that burnt leaf off or will it shock or stress the plant?

I normally leave them alone. I bet you can remove the whole leaf, although some part of the leaves that are still green could possibly still be photothensesizing light. Or the plant could be using valuable energy trying in vain to repair the burnt tissues. I'm not too sure, but normally, I leave them alone. Just kinda reminds you of what certain mistakes you made.

Latest posts

Back