Stumbled Upon Some Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i was a youngster i fell victim of temptation and went along with my friends on a "mission". it took me over 20 years to start growin cuase i just knew karma was gonna git me. im still not sure it wont for the horrible misdeed i did to someone...however, i have spent my adult life triing to make up for it by "doing the right thing". maybe im just paranoid, or have a guilty conscience, but ive never stopped feeling sorry for what i did. hopefully you too will come to this realization. you can justify it however you want(ill take better care of em) but you took something that was not yours. i have a friend who doesn't treat his hot wife like i think he should...lucky for him,im not you!

I can see a lot of members are attacking this guy wrongful action, but hardly any good advices. What done is done guys, come on. Give him a break !! Obviously, you all can tell that he's young and being curious about this god-giving plant. Hell, i stole one or two plants from a guy i know from his secret garden in the wood before, yeah a long time ago though. Like none of yall stealing anything in yall life eh ? Anyways, forgive him and his action! Now it's would be better for the sake of them plants he found, let's start to help him.

Ok Trite Weed, i gonna first starting to comment you on putting your plants in potting containers with some type of pro-mix potting soil for indoor growing instead of re-plant them stolen plants else where. Karma might comes back and bite you in the ***, which mean someone's else could find your plants and .........you know. Dude if you living with your parents or something dont even try to put them in your backyard or anything bad idea. Learn your plants, research on it strain, post a picture, and we can help you out. Are you just being curious about growing the plants ? Or you really interest in getting high from some buds? cuz once you start there's no coming back, you will fall in love with growing. Start indoor to be safe. Do your self and them plants a favor and learn more about growing. Keep us update alright.

P.S

If im the owner of them plants and someone stole the plants, and from the result the stealer learning how to grow those plants successfully and being in love with mj. HELL i would careless, even give him more plants to grow !! LOL !! All i could say is " WELCOME TO MJ PASSION MY FRIEND!"

AsianSky said:
If im the owner of them plants and someone stole the plants, and from the result the stealer learning how to grow those plants successfully and being in love with mj. HELL i would careless, even give him more plants to grow !! LOL !! All i could say is " WELCOME TO MJ PASSION MY FRIEND!"

Reeeealllyyyyyyyyy. Where do you live, I could use some new genetics.

Trite Weed said:
Well to tell you the truth, my friends stumbled upon some pot plants today. They were at a park 30 seconds from my house and my one friend had never found a four leaf clover. So he bet my other friend he could and within seconds found one. Then 30 seconds later he found a FIVE leaf clover, then another four leaf clover. While they were looking around, they look by a distinguishable tree. What they found were 2 plants growing. They looked (though this is my first find really, just been looking around the site) about a week or 2 old, about 3 inches high. They were kind of under a tree some of the sunlight, so it looks like they kinda knew what they were doing.
Well later that day we walked over and dug them out extremely carefully. Luckily it had rained today and the soil was soft. We got some better dirt from a friend's garden and planted it in a perfect spot in some woods. We'll only be able to check on it about 2-3 times a week, but I'm bringing my camera there tomorrow to take some shots.

My questions are:

Since they are younger plants and were planted maybe a few days ago, was transplanting a good idea? We found a better isolated spot and it should get a good amount of sun light.

It has the 7 leaves, but are there any ferns that may look like a pot plant? Even with 7 leaves?

What are the first signs of sex on the plants, or when will I be able to tell?

If I'm growing on my own yard, and if by any reason the cops somehow find it, what would happen to the house owner? I live in Ohio, which isn't bad considering its decriminalized, but not for a plant, just for possession.

Also, we left the 2 beside eachother, very close, will that matter since they are so young? Should I wait to see if either of them are female before moving them apart?

Thanks in advance. Also, this is my first plant that I have ever pursued. My last one was a male and my cat ate it.

Those where mine plants u dug up there TW !! :D
The guy that was growing those probally is madder them hell now !!!

lyfr said:
dont take other peoples stuff aint good advice.......nevermind

Not anymore, we need to understand why the thief steals and the murderer murders, not chastize them for their actions. Geeez lyfr don't you understand political correctness nowadays. You steal my pot, I admire your love for the plant and give you a few more plants. LMAO. You steal MY pot you had better be running like hell!!!!

Originally Posted by lyfr
dont take other peoples stuff aint good advice.......nevermind

Stealing ? Take other ppl stuffs ? LOL, he and his friends found them in the PUBLIC park. The plants belong to the PUBLIC for the taken. = ) If someone dropped or left their money in a park, would you take it ? . I dont know which i be more angry, hmmm . Someone sneaking in my room and steal my weed stack or someone take my veggin plant/plants in the wood? hmmm ? Stealing is stealing, nothing can justify that........i know. BUT .....there's always a but. LOL ........founder .........keeper ........IMO

AsianSky said:
Stealing ? LOL, he and his friends found them in the PUBLIC park. The plants belong to the PUBLIC for the taken. = ) . I dont know which i be more angry, hmmm . Someone sneaking in my room and steal my weed stack or someone take my veggin plant/plants in the wood? hmmm ? Stealing is stealing, nothing can justify that........i know. BUT .....there's always a but. LOL ........founder .........keeper ........IMO

If the story is true....IF being the key word. In 16 years I have not found 1 plant in any public location.

godspeedsuckah said:
Not anymore, we need to understand why the thief steals and the murderer murders, not chastize them for their actions. Geeez lyfr don't you understand political correctness nowadays. You steal my pot, I admire your love for the plant and give you a few more plants. LMAO. You steal MY pot you had better be running like hell!!!!
:rofl:

If the story is true....IF being the key word. In 16 years I have not found 1 plant in any public location.

LOL, that would depend on where you live. And if ppl krazy enough to do krazy things. The bushy sides of a highway, cars passing unnoticed of plants growing, cuz my friends tried his outdoor like that before. How about some krazy stuffs like secret plants near the church fences. LOL . I live in california, so dont be shocks to hear krazy stuffs about MJ in the news.

Not cool to take some one else plants...PERIOD.

But, this is how I found my current grow spot. Just hiking around one day, and found three fat little ladies just sitting in the sun. Watched the spot for almost a year... No one ever showed up. I contacted the owner of the property and told them what I wanted to do. Been good sailing since. I havent lost one plant since I moved my grow area. I used to lose plants all the time.

No one likes a thief. :mad:

If you didnt plant them you shouldnt be taking them.....

NO EXCUSES

if you saw 100 cellphones sitting inside someones escalade with the windows down in an empty parking lot with NO ONE around....would you take one and say "well he had plenty of them and hes in an escalade so hes got the money...he wont miss just one or two" and "besides the ppl around here are douchebags anyway"

I know I wouldnt.

what if there is a medicly challanged person 30 seconds from your house and has no means to grow inside and the only distance he can walk is right there to that park?

Ok, so my thread seemed to spark a little argument. Listen, you cannot deny that that was supposed to happen. We figured out that someone could of easily started them by mistake. There is a bench by where we scoped them out at the beginning and it seems that if someone was picking seeds out of a bag to roll up an L, or maybe just pickin' out the seeds and stems, they could of flicked it in this perfect spot. It was a lucky spot because the gardeners didn't run it over with the giant mowers. It was just under the tree. Looks like accident to me. My town is a bubble town, no lie, and if it was someone's, I'll be sure to find out in the near future.
Also, they may not even be MJ plants. Tell me what you think, I brought a camera. They aren't as light green as they look in the picture, but it was a little dark and I had to use the flash. I'm not even 50% they are actually.

smaller.jpg

smaller09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back