Stumbled Upon Some Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda looks like some sort of MJ. But you definately won't grow any buds that get you high with those plants.

I agree with TOA

here are some more look alikes

Pic 1 is a Cleome
Pic 2 is a Jatropha multifida
Pic 3 is a false Aralia
Pic 4 is a Kenaf
Pic 5 is a Japanese Maple

If anyone knows of any others, please add them so we can all see them :)

fake.jpg

fake 1.jpg

fake 2.jpg

fake 3.jpg

fake 4.jpg

Sorry but we have that stuff growing all over the place around where we live. We call it Rag Weed and it's not pot and it cannot get you high. ;)
Trite Weed said:
Ok, so my thread seemed to spark a little argument. Listen, you cannot deny that that was supposed to happen. We figured out that someone could of easily started them by mistake. There is a bench by where we scoped them out at the beginning and it seems that if someone was picking seeds out of a bag to roll up an L, or maybe just pickin' out the seeds and stems, they could of flicked it in this perfect spot. It was a lucky spot because the gardeners didn't run it over with the giant mowers. It was just under the tree. Looks like accident to me. My town is a bubble town, no lie, and if it was someone's, I'll be sure to find out in the near future.
Also, they may not even be MJ plants. Tell me what you think, I brought a camera. They aren't as light green as they look in the picture, but it was a little dark and I had to use the flash. I'm not even 50% they are actually.

Trite Weed said:
Well to tell you the truth, my friends stumbled upon some pot plants today. They were at a park 30 seconds from my house and my one friend had never found a four leaf clover. So he bet my other friend he could and within seconds found one. Then 30 seconds later he found a FIVE leaf clover, then another four leaf clover. While they were looking around, they look by a distinguishable tree. What they found were 2 plants growing. They looked (though this is my first find really, just been looking around the site) about a week or 2 old, about 3 inches high. They were kind of under a tree some of the sunlight, so it looks like they kinda knew what they were doing.
Well later that day we walked over and dug them out extremely carefully. Luckily it had rained today and the soil was soft. We got some better dirt from a friend's garden and planted it in a perfect spot in some woods. We'll only be able to check on it about 2-3 times a week, but I'm bringing my camera there tomorrow to take some shots.

My questions are:

Since they are younger plants and were planted maybe a few days ago, was transplanting a good idea? We found a better isolated spot and it should get a good amount of sun light.

It has the 7 leaves, but are there any ferns that may look like a pot plant? Even with 7 leaves?

What are the first signs of sex on the plants, or when will I be able to tell?

If I'm growing on my own yard, and if by any reason the cops somehow find it, what would happen to the house owner? I live in Ohio, which isn't bad considering its decriminalized, but not for a plant, just for possession.

Also, we left the 2 beside eachother, very close, will that matter since they are so young? Should I wait to see if either of them are female before moving them apart?

Thanks in advance. Also, this is my first plant that I have ever pursued. My last one was a male and my cat ate it.

:eek: You stole someone else's plants!!! you must be a child!!!

Do you think you should be able to steal someones house cause they dont take care of it to your satisfaction?????

A thief I say, and due no more consideration than any other criminal!!! :hitchair:

I wish he would start a grow journal so we can see what it grows into. He might not come back though.:p

Come to think of it, I need to start my journal. My Citralah showed its sex this morning. mmmmmmm... sex in the morning

godspeedsuckah said:
I think he should provide a community service for that particular park and clean out all marijuana looking plants to ensure there is no confusion. He's pretty good at it.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followed this thread from the beginning. LMAO when I saw the picture. I haven't had that good a laugh in days.

Maybe this is Karma. LOL

Now those r some nice pix and thinking of buying each one and have them all over the yard and plant some Reall MJ around and under them and Just maybe the cops won't know the differents when flying over..:hubba:
What ever will help to camouflage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back