Bagseed, 300w CFL gro, first gro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniMOJOman

Reaction score
ok so this is my first gro.... (yes i know its spelled grow*) These plants were started in backyard soil, transplanted twice, (second time into fox farm ocean forest soil) then vegged for a month... one of the plants started preflowering female so I put them in one night of flowering, and all four turned out to be female! What are my chances of that happening again?? This is BAGSEED from mids! but it looks real nice.. so far.. who knows they could herm on me.. but so far they look beautiful.. I counted 12+ bud sites on one of em...
icon_biggrin.gif
attached is a pic of each from the top. They are lst'ed so they look short.. they are about 8-9 inches long.. give or take a few inches... some of the bud sites are just about as long as the main stem... all lst'ed. oh i did have one question.. when practicing LST you ARE sposed to continue doing it while flowering I assume right?!!! Thanks for looking!!
joint.gif
peace.gif
BTW ive had a nitrogen deficiency, and underwatering so far and know how to spot it.. I have pics of practically EVERY day of the gro, and have learned SO much from communities just like MP's. Couldnt have done it with the help of so many decent people.. thanks!

DSCN1565.jpg

DSCN1567.jpg

DSCN1569.jpg

DSCN1571.jpg

nice grow, i'm nurturing 2 female plants which came from bagseeds. I think i'm about 40 days away from harvest. I just have to move the plants today for a few hours, my landlord is coming to check the place!!

stay patient ;)

Nice looking girls you have there. However, if I had four for four females out of bagseed, I would keep a really good eye out for hermies. Not that you can't get lucky and get four for four, but there is probably a greater chance they came from a hermie plant, so watch out for those balls.

No, don't keep lsting after in flower. You want to keep stress to a minimum.

How long have they been in 12/12? You should consider a HPS for flowering. With CLFs for flowering you usually end up with airy wispy bud.

I had planted 4 bagseeds and all 4 were females , never had to worry about hermie's its all about the grower not the plant . just make sure there is no stray light on the plants when your light is off & no more lst ing that might lock up your plant for a few days. they look like there doing great just keep up the good work & keep us posted!!!

really?? no more LST?? oh noes!! they are gunna be magnificently huge!!! oh well i guess ill stop lst'ing if i notice a slowness in their growth.. otherwise ima keep doing it... doing so keeps all the bud sites horizontal, which gives the ma greater surface area that the light is getting too.. I have def. heard over and over that CFL's will produce crappy buds.. but for my first gro thats what ima use.. i dont have the money at the current time for an HPS which I WILL be getting for a seperate flower room I am going to create... hopefully...

Thanks for all the nice comments, ill keep you posted :-D.. today would be day 2 of 12/12 it endured... cant wait till the lights come on at 9pm :-D

Latest posts

Back