The Brother's Grunt multi strain grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Mutt the only work you would have to do around here is lifting the bong to your mouth and lighting your lighter. ;)

Wow, now thats my kinda job. when do I start!!!! :p

Right? My resume and application are ready. :p

Whats up everyone. It's be awhile since my last update and for good reasons. We had some problems with a few of the clones but no biggie. Out of the 3 South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1 clones taken none rooted so they were killed off. :( Out of the 3 AK-48 clones taken all survived. :D Out of the 3 Durban Poison x Cindy99 clones taken 2 survived one was killed off due to small roots and crapy growth. :( Out of the 3 Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry clones taken 1 survived the other 2 never rooted so they were killed off. :( The surviving clones were put into flower yesterday along with the South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1 mother we had. :p We also took more clones. :D We took 3 Northern Berry, 3 Northern Skunk, 2 Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry, and 3 Durban Poison x Cindy99 to replace the ones we lost. ;) Here are some pics. We think the reason the other clones didn't root was to much rooting powder on the stems so this time around we didn't put as much on.

100_5278.jpg

100_5279.jpg

100_5285.jpg

Well here we are 1 week into flower on the (3) AK-48's, (2) Durban Poison x Cindy99, (1) Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry and the South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1. Yesterday we added the AK-48 mother, Northern Skunk mother, and the Northern Berry mother into flower. Here are a few pics of the bunch.

100_5359.jpg

100_5360.jpg

100_5361.jpg

100_5362.jpg

The plants are looking great man! Sorry you lost some of your clones man. Clones can be tempermental. I'm going to look back at LdyLunatic's type of clone hormone/antibac and see what she said she used. I think she said she has like a 90% success rate. I want some of that!

All of the flowering ladies are awesome man.

Good luck man!

Damn, they are large, and looking awesome. I can't wait to see the juicy nugs they produce. ;)

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the (3) AK-48's, (2) Durban Poison x Cindy99's, (1) Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry, and (1) South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1 are 2 weeks into flower and doing great. Below i will give a description on what each strain is doing and looking like.

(3) AK-48 clones are what we have been looking for since we started growing over a year ago. If you are looking for a strain that clones easy and stays small this is it. We vegged the clones for 4 days then put them into flower and as of today they are only 15 inches tall. Looks like were gonna get some nice little fat cola's from these ladies.

(2) Durban Poison x Cindy99 clones are looking great. Not sure of the background behind this cross but it looks Sativa dominant for sure. The clones seemed to stretch as the ladies are now 22+ inches tall.

(1) Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry clone is a nice surprise. This is another strain that i'm not sure of the background on but the lady looks great. She also stretched a bit as she is 20 inches tall but she has the same characteristics as the AK-48's we have which is a good thing. I can only hope that she has a taste of berry when she's done.

(1) South African Durban Poison x Skunk #1 clone is something that should have never come about but did. We had a plant outdoors this year which was destroyed by deer so we took a clone from her and this is where this lady came from. She was vegged alot longer than the rest of the ladies in the flower room that's why as of today she is 3 feet tall. If she ends up anything like her mother it's gonna be some killer smoke. Her mother taste like Black Licorice or Anise.

We also have Northern Berry, Northern Skunk, and AK-48 mothers that were put into flower a week ago but they really arn't doing much so no real update on them.

Well that's it for this weeks update everyone. Here a few pics of whats going on. See ya all next week. ;)

100_5490.jpg

100_5487.jpg

100_5489.jpg

100_5494.jpg

100_5495.jpg

100_5496.jpg

100_5499.jpg

100_5501.jpg

100_5506.jpg

WEEEEEEEDoggy!

Yo Bro! Those are awesome man!!!

How typical of you to create such beautiful plants!

You're the Maestro of Weed!

hahahaha like usual TBG i havent seen the forum 4 a while but ill still love you crop!!!!!!

nice work!!

Some green mojo on the side 4 ya!

Whats up everyone. Here is a quick update. As of today the ladies range in age from 2 days into flower to 3 weeks into flower and growing strong. We have added a few more ladies in the flower room since my last update bringing the total number to 15. :p So we now have 15 ladies 6 different strains in flower. :D Here are some pics.

100_5613.jpg

100_5616.jpg

100_5620.jpg

100_5621.jpg

100_5596.jpg

100_5602.jpg

100_5611.jpg

100_5587.jpg

100_5582.jpg

100_5579.jpg

you always these totally tight looking growrooms it's like you build them to be functional AND beautiful....i hope i'm half that good some day....... *not worthy*:D

Wow, they look awesome..... but daunting to me. Your two week photos were right on par with my two week photos. My babies were about 1 day below the 3 week mark when they were pillaged, and they didn't look anything like your 3 week growth! :( I suppose it's because you use the HPS and I didn't. But for the two weeks to be so similar, and then a huge dropoff..... dang.

Whats up everyone. Thought i would give ya a better picture update this time around. Last update i didn't have the time to get pics up of everyone so here they are. :p

100_5644.jpg

100_5645.jpg

100_5646.jpg

100_5647.jpg

100_5648.jpg

100_5649.jpg

100_5651.jpg

100_5652.jpg

100_5653.jpg

100_5654.jpg

100_5656.jpg

100_5657.jpg

Thank ya Jesus....I didn't screw up TBG's journal. I am going to reimind everyone. Do not post sick plants or problems or anything else other than praise or advice in someones grow journal. These are an online diary of whats going on. Us stoners rely on these to keep our "short term memory loss" on track. Thanks.
Grow on Brother Grunt. Love them pics.

Checkin' in on you brother..and would expect to see nothing less.
....Those backgrounds always crack me up...Great job man. Props.

What a treat!!:D Thanks. Be watchin, learn all I can. I hope my q's won't be too dum:)

Bros Grunt, I am in awe.

Beautiful work, you must be proud.

You gotta school me on your cloning technique...

--mojoMOn

Latest posts

Back