super skunk autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazman

Reaction score
iv got my outdoor autos in 11L of soil and started off using canna a+b. They started to show signs of flowering 6 days ago and iv heard good things about the Flora Micro General Hydroponics so i flushed them through and am now giving 5ml of each three sisters to every 10L water everything is looking great. im planning on keeping them on this for another 5 days before upping it to 9ml grow 6ml micro 3ml bloom. i hope im on the right track and would really appreciate any advice as i cant find any usefull schedules for these autos and im just taking advice and hoping now. Thanks.

I have never used the Canna products, but I am a big fan of GH 3 part series. Sounds like you are on the right track.

Doesn't get any easier that the GH 3, I made things simpler for myself, and got a 10 ml syringe to measure with, much better than pouring it for me, I tend to just make messes.

If they are flowering , drop the grow and just use micro and bloom. That is what I would do.

Doesn't get any easier that the GH 3, I made things simpler for myself, and got a 10 ml syringe to measure with, much better than pouring it for me, I tend to just make messes.

That's exactly what I use. 10cc syringe. I hate recommended GH products so much because i sound like a Pitch man, but they really are so easy to use and if you buy the 1 gallon bottles it's pretty cheap.

iv got my outdoor autos in 11L of soil and started off using canna a+b. They started to show signs of flowering 6 days ago and iv heard good things about the Flora Micro General Hydroponics so i flushed them through and am now giving 5ml of each three sisters to every 10L water everything is looking great. im planning on keeping them on this for another 5 days before upping it to 9ml grow 6ml micro 3ml bloom. i hope im on the right track and would really appreciate any advice as i cant find any usefull schedules for these autos and im just taking advice and hoping now. Thanks.
are they actually flowering or just showing sex ?
i run veg nutes up until vertical stretch stops
any pics or an age would help even
if they are still in the 5-7 node range and just popping preflowers i wouldnt push bloom nutes
you'll know when they are flowering stretch stops and buds start stacking

Thanks 4 the input guys, ive been using a 10ml syringe purely because i dont have a ph tester at the mo so have to be precise. theyre not fully buddin yet but defo not just showing signs of sex ill take a couple of pictures and have them up by tomorrow. My friends use the cannas for simplicity but they all say GH3 is better. When u say in the 5-7 node range do u mean 5-7ml of all 3? this is my first time using nutes so im a bit slow stll. ive also got a super silver and a couple of criticall ,mass non autos which are just about to come into flower. im basically doing the same thing for those too but would u sugest a stronger feed for them or just kep it all the same? i started the autos about a month after the other 3 so theyre all coming into flower at roughly the same time which is handy

Thanks 4 the input guys, ive been using a 10ml syringe purely because i dont have a ph tester at the mo so have to be precise. theyre not fully buddin yet but defo not just showing signs of sex ill take a couple of pictures and have them up by tomorrow. My friends use the cannas for simplicity but they all say GH3 is better. When u say in the 5-7 node range do u mean 5-7ml of all 3? this is my first time using nutes so im a bit slow stll. ive also got a super silver and a couple of criticall ,mass non autos which are just about to come into flower. im basically doing the same thing for those too but would u sugest a stronger feed for them or just kep it all the same? i started the autos about a month after the other 3 so theyre all coming into flower at roughly the same time which is handy

nodes are the sets of leaves or branches on the stem
most autos show sex after the main stem has 5-7 nodes most people think this is the beginning of flowering . but its just the plant showing sex
it will have small flowers but until the plant actually stops vertical growth
its still in veg
therye will be small flowers building during veg but as long as its stretching still it needs the veg feed

proper timing of nutes will get the most out of what little veg cycle you have

the syringe is a good way to measure
1/4 str and build up depending on how the plant acts .. for the auto's
and i usually do my photo's the same way

Reactions: MR1

Latest posts

Back