Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello G13, I tried, but I stay about 178 pounds

I eat bacon, fatback, collard greens with ham hock and some bacon grease.
I even tried they ice cream and cookies diet for a while. Nothing!!

Dog, you are bigger than me. When I was a gym rat, I put on weight. Now, old age in getting the best of my metabolism. That GG#4, that's USA genetics, I'm just saying...

Winter over for awhile Kraven ? -- Them stops U talking about hitting with that GG ? -- I think I missed them all !-- Need to be a strong plant to survive in my grow room !-- If a variety is prone to turning hermie if stressed too much ? --No need for me to even give it a try yet !-- I'm pretty much finished chasing strains for the year probably !-- When I get thru sexing what I got up I'll have at least 2 varieties!
It is a hard plant to dial in and it is floppy. It simply can not support itself. With your current aero setup, it would be difficult to grow.

You got it wrong Hopper! Keef was a clean cut cowboy back in the day! Ha ha!

Yes sir, mostly what I run is west coast or east coast.....only thing I still want from the Dutch is the Barneys Farm Nightshade I fell in love with 10 years ago...I really want to work with it some and for the life of me I cant seem to get a hold of a few beans. So till then I'm just slogging though genetics looking for gems like this.

Morning Umbra !-- That's some pure truth right there ! -- Then I had to go clone that limb with the genetic anomaly ! -- Why is it that everything I've got that U bred works so well for me !-- The White -x- Nepal Indica ?-- The original girl is about half way through bloom !-- This is a keeper !---- Waiting sexing 4 ---
BPU-X- GDP ! -- GDP-X-B.R. --and others ! -- I'm hoping you'll do some more breeding!

That sparce looking stem with some bud on it in the background ?-- Got my clones and let it run it's a special plant !

Morning Umbra !-- That's some pure truth right there ! -- Then I had to go clone that limb with the genetic anomaly ! -- Why is it that everything I've got that U bred works so well for me !-- The White -x- Nepal Indica ?-- The original girl is about half way through bloom !-- This is a keeper !---- Waiting sexing 4 ---
BPU-X- GDP ! -- GDP-X-B.R. --and others ! -- I'm hoping you'll do some more breeding!
I have gotten a few requests for the BoC from peeps I don't know. Friend of a friend of a friend. The separate box I setup for breeding has those and a few others. We will see.

I will have to agree with Keef umbra I think you are definitely a better breeder than most of the people out there I really can't wait to see what you come up with next you've got such great taste it should be interesting

Now I'm excited Umbra !-- I knew U were back at it !-- Hot dam put me on this list ! -

you getting close hopper, I'll post a real pic of myself in a bit. a shadow picture at one of the spots i like to go relax at after work some days. some days i need to sit a while and let my mind mull over the day, keeps me from bringing the hassles of work home to the family.
Umbra, my dad is always trying to get me to work out. I put on some muscle when i started wrenching, working muscles are generally smaller but stronger than the store bought muscle. way i figure it, if i need to be stronger, I'll use a longer wrench, or I'll hit someone with a bigger stick. lol If i was stronger i would just have to be more careful at work not to hurt myself. I am only 28, but i am trying to take care of my body, I plan on putting another 60 years of miles on this carcass.

Morning Bud !-- Umbra got the touch !-- U got me waiting for news of that U.B.C. Chemo -- I hope U chase down every lead !-- Chasing that plant from a prohibition state is impossible !-- That plant is what set me off on the path of the polyploid ! -- I wish I could say if I could lay hands on a true cut I would quit trying to make my own but I'm too far gone !-- It's just part of what I do now !-- I'm setting up a station and I be back at it soon !-- I got plenty B.B. seed to work with for now !

Morning Bud !-- Umbra got the touch !-- U got me waiting for news of that U.B.C. Chemo -- I hope U chase down every lead !-- Chasing that plant from a prohibition state is impossible !-- That plant is what set me off on the path of the polyploid ! -- I wish I could say if I could lay hands on a true cut I would quit trying to make my own but I'm too far gone !-- It's just part of what I do now !-- I'm setting up a station and I be back at it soon !-- I got plenty B.B. seed to work with for now !

I wouldn't let you give up even if you did get that cut because the world is waiting for it's BB King Mutant i'm just waiting for a buddy to come over today he has some friends in BC that might have the UBC for me I sure hope he has good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back