Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Folks.
Day 2 down only 3 more to go.
15 week Sativa. Get a early outdoor frost, Would never make it.
up here. Ask me about early frost. Been there done that.

Bud, 8 to 9 weeks for the BB King but there might be some that go 10 weeks. Keef, I have a large selection of long flowering sativas. As you can see, I am not trying to grow any of them right now. Yes 60 days or less is what I am concentrating on now.

Thank you Umbra that's pretty much what I'm after two right now

Bud the B.B. run close to 60 days maybe a little less !

See these little 18 inch tall plants (at most ) -- When I look at these I see what they would/will be when they 3 times this size !-- Giving me 6 harvest a year !-- I think we gonna be O.K. !

Man those look tasty

Evening Hippy !-- Ever thought about hoisting grow buckets up in the trees !-- One day I'm learn to use thing for what they was designed for !-- Tie a weight on a the end of your rod and reel line ! -- If U don't cast for crap take a sling shot !-- Anyway U pick out a nice limb with plenty sun exposure !-- Up and over with the rod and reel line -- Tie it to a heavier line and reel it over and back down ! -- Put the plant in da bucket and hoist it up !-- Just make sure your tie off line doesn't draw attention !-- Come back lower it down tend to it and back up in da sky !

I'm pretty much finished with outside grows !-- I'm just much happier inside !-- I'm not quick as I used to be anymore either ! -- I couldn't outrun no body anymore !

I would try that but I already know this old body can't handle the kind of beat down about to happen if this was in Texas !--

Blueberry wine working away Strawberry is a little slower but pH might be a little lower !-- It'll work !
D.D. like a dry blueberry almost a Blueberry merlot brandy !--At room temperature! -- The Strawberry let's just say this ain't Boones Farm !
How much to sweeten them is a difficult decision !--

Keef your flower look tasty. Got me thinking on the buckets. No out running no one here.
Only got a few neighbors.
Loved the video Bud
Working a lead on those Cob leds. Gonna have to buy a min. number of parts. Start at 4.
The US place has them at 44 bucks( Citizen CLU058-1825 80CRI ) China telling me 2 bucks a unit. Got more digging to do. Where my parts list. And my pipe

Hippy only thing is if U have a wet fall outside U could loose a whole crop to bud rot from the humidity ! Other an early freeze !-- The list goes on !-- On the other hand Giggy's brother I think ?-- grew the B.B. in an old hog pen !-- She was massive !-
U gonna have to build U a LED work bench ? -- Next time I need some LEDs-- I'd rather buy them from someone like U than from a big Corporation !-- Think about it !-- Lots and lots of farmers gonna be looking for lights one day soon !-- I'm closing in on a complete grow system -- Needs a pretty cabinet or something no nonsense and practical and some lights !-- I get a break for using them as original manufacture parts ?
Sure lots of people are building them these days !-- And making a killing !

Build light, Grow Weed, and all my other stuff. Hippy have to Quit Something. Never have time to get High. Dog paralysis When my 130 lb Lab /Mastiff Says hold me. He think he's the size of one of Keef Pups. Hold time has begun.

Have to quit something ? --Ain't that the truth Hippy !-- I got a pony tail and when people ask me why ? - I tell them it's simple! -- One less thing on the list !-- D.D. needs to get out of nursing and we like to live well so only way I know how to replace a high dollar nursing salary is by growing weed !-- I'm working on it and I figure I can or we can -- Little mom -pop grow !-- I got some numbers and stuff and it's doable ! -- I just don't see any reason we can't pull it off !--
I need lights and boxes -- I'll bring the plants !

Keef And All. Told the Wife. I was thinking. Might be a decent discount. Say I buy 30 sets. Maybe Just sell parts kit with Directions. You build to suit your needs. And still keep my Day Job. Benefits are Good. Gotta have a good cover story. Low down Each Cob 149 watts led. Get the right driver 4 Cob per driver. Getting close to 600 watts. Give me a week or 2 to see what china can do. See what all the part will cost. Plus Shipping.

More money can sometimes be made from mining the miners than actually mining !-- Heard that about the Klondike gold rush !-- The Green Wave is coming south soon ! -- I remember Rose laughing about a grow seminar somewhere near her !-- 3 day seminar --$1,000 a head !-- Sold Out !-- Who gonna teach the people in your area to grow ? -- Who gonna sell them grow equipment and help them get it right ?-- Who gonna teach the extracts class ? -- U want to borrow my syllabus ? - U know topics -talking points etc . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back