This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PJ, look at that geranium, if that doesn't tell me that plants like LED, i don't know what does. Holy crap it has never looked like that in the winter. I have fed it nothing. I have never seen the leaves so big. The led fed it... Just like you said..amazing.

Nice trillium rose. That is our official flower here . I think illegal to pick also

PJ, look at that geranium, if that doesn't tell me that plants like LED, i don't know what does. Holy crap it has never looked like that in the winter. I have fed it nothing. I have never seen the leaves so big. The led fed it... Just like you said..amazing.
Pretty amazing isn't it?

Nice trillium rose. That is our official flower here . I think illegal to pick also

Tangie where is that? I think it may be illegal in the mountains to pick it. It is growing here in the desert where it shouldn't be. About 15 or 20 years ago an old lady rosarian brought that trillium to me and said, she had paid 100 dollars for this plant and not to kill it. I had never spent more than 10 bucks on a rose so i was pretty shocked. Well it has four babies, one blooming and I don't even know how they are reproduced. I think ground runner more than seed, but i have no idea. The nice old rosarian that gave that to me is gone, but the trillium lives on. She planted it for me on the north side of the house. She was smart. it lived.

Ston~ thanks for keeping me sane when mp was down. I owe ya.

Wow, very breathtaking. Nice job on all the beautiful flowers.

You have the prettiest yard my friend! :aok:

Man thats some sweet looking candy.Harlequin,, Yum yum
Im hopping over to Roses house.

Maybe someday me and the Misses will come see you and we can all go see THG. My Wife would love you guys. She is a POTHEAD, ,who almost left my *** over Weed yrs ago. Lol
Course we been married 30yrs nxt month. Funny right.

You both are welcome and we can make THG come here and have a PARTY. Before we all take a nap. ha

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Latest posts

Back