Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome, your holes are a bit bigger then mine, i really like the roto tiller method throwing stuff in and tilling it, rinse and repeat, that is gold, going to do that myself thanks. Looks like an awesome grow cant wait to watch.

Hey Ston~ I think if you want two girls drop three seeds. Just an idea. I am getting pretty excited for the outdoor show. I am making soil today.. This is not about me.. ok...
Mojo baby! You know i will be watching.

I thought that I could never get that unlucky and get 2/2 seeds that are males, well, it happened, so if you're not feeling lucky, i suggest that you sprout more than 3 for every 2 females that you want, i would do at least 4 for every 2

Going to drop two Buckeye Purple, two Nurse Larry, two Purple Monkey Balls, and a Pineapple Express. 7 seeds, hopefully 4 or 5 girls. :48: happy hump day people

You grow such wonderful outdoor "trees". Looking forward to watching your babies grow into monsters!

yep, can't wait to see the size of these trees that you create in those holes. I can only Imagine what we have to look forward to, hope you get all girls green mojo for ya bud

Thanks for all the kind words. Really excited for the season

It'll take a chain saw to harvest.......... wonder if they'll be taller than the house.

:48:

Purple Monkey Balls.... bwahahahahahaha :rofl:

Pineapple Express? Which breeder?

.....grr... I want to do JUST 1 OD so bad lol. Just for fun, heck! Literally just for the fun of it. :D

The same Pineapple Express I had last year doc, g13.

Good luck on your outdoor grow Stonloc, hopefully a good one for everybody.

Yay! I love my G13 PE! Just took down some last week, and am reaping the rewards today!! :D

I'm so locked to this journal! :aok:

Once I really thought about what to run this year I'd be dumb not to run her again Rose! Best quality and quantity strain I have grown yet. Gotta replenish the supply also! ;)

I miss my therapy chair between the nurses! Ready for sessions to begin again

View attachment image.jpg

That picture up there is a masterpiece.. just gorgeous. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back