Mazar I Sharif x fire og bx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Omg Fire OG One of my favorite strains I love original Og s. N the mazar sherif is got nice genetics. I grew the clone from Oaksterdam back in the day. I like how they mixed blueberry with mazar to create. Skywalker my other favorite is Skywalker Og. So I know this mix is gonna be bomb kool let us know how she smokes please. :48: Puff puff pass

Omg Fire OG One of my favorite strains I love original Og s. N the mazar sherif is got nice genetics. I grew the clone from Oaksterdam back in the day. I like how they mixed blueberry with mazar to create. Skywalker my other favorite is Skywalker Og. So I know this mix is gonna be bomb kool let us know how she smokes please. :48: Puff puff pass

I'm hoping they make some dank! I'm looking for some indica moms.

Man they are looking good man can't wait to see how they finish up

Just out of curiosity how many different strains of the deep chunk have you came across

Thank you budlight!

I have found 4 different sources but only have beans from 2 of those sources in my hands. So far I have Greenmans Deep Chunk and Kingdom Organic Seeds Deep Chunk.

Goals...

View attachment picture.jpg

I wish I had some more so I could send them to you to help you in your project i'm not gonna lie it seems to be my favourite strain these days nothing else taste like it and it gets me pretty recked

I wish I had some more so I could send them to you to help you in your project i'm not gonna lie it seems to be my favourite strain these days nothing else taste like it and it gets me pretty recked

Well I'm working with 30 seeds atm. If I can get one more pack I'm good. I might go with Hazemans MonkeyBalls.

Wow BBP they look perfect man, great job. I love to see some well grown pot ;)

Latest posts

Back