Hemp Goddess' Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. The purple sure did turn out purple. That is Mel's genetics crossed with an unknown male. I was so pleased that the purple remained dominant in the 2 plants I grew this summer. It just makes for such a striking bud.

Oh, Rosebud, I am not even close to being done. I have about 2-1/2 plants done out of 8. One of the purples was a big plant with dense buds. I think I got about 1-1/2 pounds from it--maybe a bit more. I have a bit under 19 ounces bagged up, but sent baggies home with my buddy from Idaho, my daughter, and gave a bag to my neighbor that I never weighed. The CBD plant is done. She was not very big, so didn't take long. I am about 1/2 way through with a Satori. Boy has my house been aromatic!

My (45 yo) daughter came over Saturday and Sunday so I could sew a Halloween costume for her. She helped me trim a bit on Sun night. After about 10 minutes, she mentioned that it wasn't as easy as it looked. She didn't last long. Sis helped today. Even though her right arm is still paralyzed, she helped a lot. Seems I cant do more than about 4 or 5 ounces a day by myself. A friend from Idaho may be coming over the first of the week...keeping my fingers crossed.

I have to assume that you outdoor growers use one of those rotary bud trimmers.

I still trim all the colas by hand but all the smaller buds go onto the grill (as I call it LOL)

Yes Hackerman, I do use a rotary bud trimmer, couldn't do it without it. OH THG, i wish i was closer. I am glad your weather has stayed. Good luck kiddo! Your sister is home and helping trim?? Awesome news. hugs.

Yes, I do have a bud trimmer. I got it after I saw Rosebud's a couple of years ago. I call mine the salad spinner.

The weather really hasn't held--the plants are under shelter. It has frosted almost every night and we had a few days of heavy rain and a few more of continual drizzle that they wouldn't have liked. Though yesterday was absolutely beautiful weather and today is looking to be the same. So thankful that we got the shelter up.

Yes, Rosebud, even as close as we are, it is still a ways away. I appreciate the thought so much as you must be horribly sick of trimming. Sis has been home for about a month. She goes to physical, occupational, and speech therapy twice a week and is making great progress. Though still in a wheel chair, she can walk short distances with a walker.

Hackerman, I will be following your thread on methods to test cannabis. If I was younger, I think that I would be getting into the lab side of cannabis testing.

WHOA that is the purplest purple of all time. I have NEVER seen a purple that shade. That purple is so deep it makes me wanna sing Hush and Smoke on the Water. ;)

Thanks all.

Rosebud, I have lots and lots of Satori growing. I had problems with some of the CBD plants I started, so decided that I will probably do a CBD run indoors in the winter. What I have are 2 Buck-eye Purple cross (seeds from last year's crop), 1 Shark Shock CBD, and the rest Satori clones.

I can't wait to watch them explode either! Hoping for a good outdoor crop this year.
Wow I wish I could get my hands on some Satori seeds. Ive been waiting and watching for them but they are always out of stock.

I always have to go hunting for Satori seeds, too. OA Seeds has them in stock now.

Latest posts

Back