Clones growing in the sun journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's great , have to check mine tomorrow, I don't know what I'll find.

Thanks MR1, I think I'm liking this lil surprise, these girls are totally different from their mother. They smell way fruity, have more trichs on the sugar leaves, and now turning purple.

These girls really keep me guessing, lol

its the cold temps got a few doing it also

its the cold temps got a few doing it also

It's also the massive amounts of potassium I'm force feeding these girls. But yes the colder temps do trigger that same defense mechanism.

Here's her kola View attachment image.jpg
Oh and yes that's mite damage on my leaves there, lol joys of outdoor. I had a ton of the little metallic flies eating them off the leaves but as it has started cooling at night the flies have gone but the mites are rearing so with a couple weeks to go, I'm left with the decision of chop early , or foliar treat and wait for the couple weeks.

View attachment image.jpg

A grouping of black domina pheno A with their kolas getting a lil too heavy, the Pygmies between them are also pheno A, and the one on the far right is black domina pheno B, that was topped.

Looking good Lifespan, to bad about the mites.

So pool party at Lyfes place? Lol.

Sucks ya got mites but from the looks of things I would say your yields are gunna be great!

So pool party at Lyfes place? Lol.

Sucks ya got mites but from the looks of things I would say your yields are gunna be great!

Oh yeah, I tend to do ok, hahahaha. And you can go in that pool, lol it's freezing now, I gotz no heater. I'm loving how things went this year for my OD, small issues, but ultimately it was a B- year. While some of my Pygmies got to where I thought I should be, but of course the giants are lagging or just not producing like their smaller sisters.

Your wax looks bomb btw, has to taste OTW. Well off to go walk The Box for a few hours

Well all in all this years outdoor grow was a success, despite the critters attempts to ruin it. Looks like I will be set for meds for the winter. I will be looking for a new work space this winter, hopefully I will be set for spring.

Latest posts

Back