Too late?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReMiX

Reaction score
Well first off a little introduction, obviously im new to growing as well as a little apprehensive about it, im 16, been smoking consistently for about a year and my first hit was 4 years ago. Im looking into guerilla growing because i have a protected greenbelt (doesnt get patrolled or anything) behind my house thats quite large and cant be built on. Now to the questions.

Ok first off i know its late in the growing season but is it too late? I know the plants will be smaller then i would have liked but would it still be worth it? I live in austin, texas and the 12/12 ratio doesnt start till late september so it gives me some time. Also would heat be a problem? Its gets pretty dry and above the 100's here in august and i know i would need to keep up with watering (also might get some of those water crystals to give some emergency supply if theres trouble with getting to the site) but would it work? Ill probably have a few more questions but i need to see if this is even a plausible idea before i start to go through with it, i still have the issues of where to get the seeds, what strain, and if via the internet i need a reputable site and then lets hope customs doesnt get into it. Anyways thanks ahead of time for all your help and hopefully you can remember back to when you decided to take the plunge into growing your own mj and help a noob out :aok:.

Ok, before this gets closed down because you told everyone you were under 18. You are smart for not growing on your property, but not smart enough to put it in another county, keep your guardians out of your illegal activity (illegal is not immoral but why put your loved ones at risk?) The water crystals are a very good idea due to the heat and the possibility of not being able to tend your garden as frequently as you would like. I've never done an outdoor grow with temps like that, but I imagine once your roots are established that the temperatures would not effect the growth all that much. The only problem I can see with starting this late is the fact that your roots will not be deep enough in time to combat the heat and you may run into problems growing viable females. Also if you do not have your seeds at this point in time I’d say wait until next year. It will be close to August before you can get them and by then I’d figure its too late, good luck and PLEASE be mindful that you are performing an illegal activity and the consequences are dire.

Hey man, I think it'll be fine. Just plant asap and get those plants up so they get a little bit of veg state before flowering. It still wont flower till it's ready, if it enters 12/12 when it's not ready that is. Marijuana plants are really adapative and can put up with a lot of climate and stress. It shouldn't be a problem as long as they have some nice soil and are watering properly, which doesn't mean over water. Nirvana seeds are really put out by this site, but if you looked in the seed section of the site i'm sure you could find a few more sites that people mentioned are good. If you're going to put out during 12/12 i'd recommend an autoflower strain such as low ryder.

Secondly...the site rules are you have to be 18, I was just letting ya know, take care man and good luck.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back