Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looking forward to joining you soon. Auto should be ready in a few days. One of them is almost out of leaves but still forming large calyxes each day. Trichomes are clear and some a little cloudy.

Congrats cubby - way to go.

Rosebud- No pot plants. :ROFL:

:bong1: will be coming out of storage soon.

:ciao:

time for breakfast....who want pancakes?

wash it down with some Bubba Berry
:bong:

Good morning BHC :ciao: ,
It's a little chilly here today, 45* but it's nice and sunny. The trees should start changing colors pretty soon. I have a feeling the Autumn foliage won't last long, then we're gonna' get hit with an intense winter. I'm glad I didn't wait 'till the last minuet to start storing my fire wood.;)
So.....what have you all got planned for the day? I'm just gonna' hang on my sun porch and watch the squirrels try to figgure out how to molest my bird feeders:eek: I put wok lids over the feeders so when the squirrels climb down the cable they get to the wok lids and slide right off and fall to the ground.:D
Grab a nug off the counter and set a while :bong: :bong: :bong:
Did someone say pancakes? :woohoo:

pancakes sound great man in red---are you camping under the canopy

morning all :stoned: :bong:

good morning cubby and orange

Im a work the yard more...need to take some clones in the SHed and :bong:

i posted in my Shed grow log on the condisation on my lights in flower....anyone have this and what dom ya do to rid it..

Good morning os, 4u, duck, rose, cub, 7, drift, tasty (did u score points last night? I didn't..) And anyone else I may have forgotten.

I think I need to call ozzman and see how he is.

:rofl: ozzy can go to counter get his own...Im a selfish bonger

3....4me
:bong::bong::bong:

Smokin Mom- not sure if I got points- we've all got zero!

My plans today are to set up clones for FIM tomorrow. Trying to decide whether to leave them tied down or let them free :D

Probably gonna steal a big test branch from Autos and let it start drying in the box.

Had a bit of a scare this morning- tent was 86 deg. DARN ducting fell off the fan sometime while I was sleeping.
Been a stressful couple of days for my girls.

Missed counted

5..6...:bong:

70...71 :bong:

Hi Peeps,

Did a little retail therapy today.

DSCF1477.JPG

Latest posts

Back