Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morning---been a verrrrry looong summer solstice weekend----finally sunday---the last day---putting it on cruise control---sick and tired of being sick and tired

:bong: :bong: :bong: ahhhhhhhh---:D

hey 4u---how did the dry ice adventure pan out

:ciao: orange

we need find some dry ice but Im all over it bro...cant wait:bong:

we need find some dry ice but Im all over it bro

fish houses may carry it:aok:

Besides ice houses, Praxair, and some grocery stores.

Big fishing areas usually have it it many stores.

But there again, I have been biu'ing quite a bit today:):bong:

thanks duck...found some at the Fred meyer grocery store...gonna have fresh kiefy tonight:bong:

:ciao: 4u and everyone

NICE---hope to see the shaker and the pile when you are done---heard the 20somethings are rolling the earwax in the keif to make it cleaner to handle these days

:bong: :bong: :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

4u be sure to take pics:)

BIU :bong:

Everythings been good here drifting. I've been lurking in the shadows for a while since my break from growing, but I'm still around.

how much longer are you on "break" Waiting to see another dank lemon grow!

Good morning BHC!
Kroger's carries it around here, found it @ meijers also.
Kroger was 10lbs for 5$ IIRC.

pcduck said:
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

4u be sure to take pics:)

BIU :bong:

:ciao:

:bong:

P6240011.JPG

P6240018.JPG

P6240015.JPG

P6240019.JPG

looking good 4u bro

guess it's that time again :bong: :bong:

green mojo for a great day to all

drfting07 said:
how much longer are you on "break" Waiting to see another dank lemon grow!
The break is over I got some pineapple express seedlings started now broke ground on thursaday. But I don't have an internet connection at the new place I just been getting on woth my smartphone :( so I don't know wheb I can get some pics.

Lemon Jack said:
The break is over I got some pineapple express seedlings started now broke ground on thursaday. But I don't have an internet connection at the new place I just been getting on woth my smartphone :( so I don't know wheb I can get some pics.

I use dolphin browser, disable Geotagging for the pictures etc and you can upload right from your phone.

If your paranoid bout using the cellphone to upload, you can use a android cloak to proxy up with.

bubba887 said:
I use dolphin browser, disable Geotagging for the pictures etc and you can upload right from your phone.

If your paranoid bout using the cellphone to upload, you can use a android cloak to proxy up with.

I'm gonna have to look into this one bubba thanks for the tip maybe I can figure it out before tine to flower lol :D

Latest posts

Back