starting seeds ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigpoppafb

Reaction score
i put some seeds in soil 3 days ago and none ofem have came thru. i germinated them and all had a taproot. i put them in peat cups about 1/4 in. down and sprinkled dirt on them, put em in garage but its pretty cold in there probly 45 or 50 i put a 2 ft. fluro light 2 in. from them but it didnt put off very much heat. i'm pretty sure it was too cold. but my ? is did i hurt my seeds or the growth?? cuz i got alot of money in them! btw i had 4 Dieselryder 2 fem. 2 reg and about 12 BB+NL any help or info will b app. Thanks and Happy growing!:cool:

Thats your prob right there! Cold temps will make a plant almost dormant. Get the temps up, get your plant off the cold floor! Should've started out with a few to test your equipment. Take a wooden skewer, toothpick, anything but your hands. Uncover the bean to see what it's shape is. Gl.

OK thank U I brought them in do i have to put the light on them? or wait til they come thru? i dont have newhere to really put the light on them inside THanks and Happy Growing!! Peace:cool: :watchplant: :ccc:

Get you temp up to around 80f with a light over the seedlings. Temps that low stun the tap roots.

the lightitself is of no help fer the seedling that are still underground, however it might help raise the temp if is was placed in a closed box with seedlings under....

Latest posts

Back