Prepping for outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddogmutt

NOT ALLOWED
Reaction score
Going out in the greenhouse on 4/20...... In the indoor tent now getting ready..I'll transplant to 15gal pots and Put in the greenhouse for their veg period...all will be LST'd for max yield...gonna be a fun ride...stay tuned..

View attachment image.jpg

The bigger one out grew the cups so transplanted into one gals..they'll be sexed in these and transplanted again once sex is determined...showing slight signs of transplant shock, they'll perk right back up in a few days...

How many hours are they getting of light now Bud? How do you work that so they don't reveg like mine did last summer?

Right now getting 24/0.....switching 12/12 next weekend to sex'm out...gotta reveg, didn't effect anything last year...I don't really consider sexing a "reveg".... Considering it's taking place so early in the plants life...and there was no flowering and the veg period from birth is so short..the seeds bounce right back...it's not like an actual veg period, then a budding period, then a reveg after harvest...that's a REVEG.....Sexing is just that..sexing..and that process requires vegging twice....remember this is one from last year, planted after my sexing process...yield, plant size and potency showed nothing negative from the "reveg"

What variety is that plant ? Looks massive and Id say you sure did'nt have any problem with budding after sexing early

What variety is that plant ? Looks massive and Id say you sure did'nt have any problem with budding after sexing early

Lol...none whatsoever...that one was a cross of bubba kush and chocolate thai..

Latest posts

Back