T5 lighting question....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brohio

Reaction score
Hello, A while back we posted a thread about growing some Autos under our T5 veg light, it's an 8 bulb, 4ft deal. So now we are a month into the grow, and see the early signs of budding, they are about a foot tall, nice and bushy. You guy's suggested using some red T5 's mixed in for denser buds. When should we introduce them ? Now ? Later on ? We only were able to get 3 of them...BTW they are GE bulbs, 3000k ( I think) Are they supposed to look kind of like a yellowish almost peach color to them ? They looked pretty old....any tips and advice mucho appreciated ! :vap-Bong_smoker:

If I started to see buds I'd be adding them in now to get those buds bigger and denser.

I would change to 2700 or 3000k bulbs for flowering If your gonna use T5s all the way thru. I have grown from start to finish with a 4ft 6 tube HOT5s 30000 lumens. Keep them close to your canopy. And yes they will be yellow and much warmer then the 6500k.

Latest posts

Back