need simple advice & opinion + SCHULTZ 10-15-10 qeustions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have time. You can't hurt it by topping the leaves or fimming the leaves. That link i gave you up there makes it look easy, which it is..

haha yeah youre right! i took a look made some very small cuts on some top leaves and little bit in other places to make sure it sends nutrients to the right places.

update,

making progress, thanks to all that have helped me thus far...
also heres a pic of the second baby

hello, i need help ...

the plant grew some one set of pistils and it still has a lot of organic nutrients in the dirt! (blood meal and bone meal ) what do i do ?

ALSO is it okay to cut off a branch to clone ?
i think the plant is still in vegging stage even though it grew two pistils ... because it only grew those two...

It sounds like preflowers. She's just showing she's a girl. Congrats

Well my goodness isn't someone doing a great job!!!! Mojo for the finish. looking great.

Well my goodness isn't someone doing a great job!!!! Mojo for the finish. looking great.

:laugh: thanks! its been growing somewhat slow, but i guess its because i just used light amounts of organic nutrients, mostly water. the big one is flowering and i just gave it some organic bloom feed to boost the process a little.

Latest posts

Back