"Popcorn" or "Corn" Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disco94 said:
Jack Herer has a tendency to do that

but not midgrade. jack is a great sativa, a little stretchy and light, but powerful.

the way it breaks open, like swollen calyx's, ive had some og kush which did that, it looked like it was seeded but nope, just super dank, maby thats what your trying to say..
dro= hy-dro. hydro.
who knows the strain, youll never know
he doesnt mean pop's i dont think, like the little perfect round (gumball size and smaller) nugs in a large sac.

lol Yea i heard of that "Popcorn" Weed, im from texas also, its almost close to hydro, but less crystals, i guess u can say, it is very light, the buds are very bright green and break down sooooo smooth, like dust, the smell of it is so sweet, and when you blow it out its like butter :ignore:, i remember i smoked about 5 blunts of pop that one day:p, but seriously the reason i replied to this post is that i heard the reason they call it "Popcorn" is because its laced with PCP, seems true since its abbreviations sounds right, but hey thats what i heard, thinking back at that week, i can tell i got hooked on only smokin pop, probly cause i hung out with the dealer at the time, but when i couldnt get my hands on it, it was back to swagg.

In Kansas we call it K-Town. Sounds just like how you guys are described it. Just a step below hydro. Hell I had some K-Town that was better than SOME hydro. Keep does seeds. Good to grow indoors and out.

Yea, I stay in Fort Worth, and man popcorn is tha new reggie. Nobody around here smokes or sales reggie. I really don't have any input about it's cultivation. I heard it was grown from dro pollen, dont know it thats true or even possible. All i know is that "pop" is tha best thang smoke for da price $75-100 a zip and I love it..!!

Wish I could help, I would also like to know. I'm not too sure about this information but the guy I got from said something about Madrid.? All I know is IT'S GOOD!!:D

IMG_6275.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

i made this account just to answer this question :D.

this **** is your usual dallas "popcorn". runnin 5/g, 50 h/zip, 95/zip.

light, compact, sticky, stinky, crunchy, lime-green popcorn.

mmmmmm :ccc:

popcorn weed is dro that is not grown properly. it is usually grown as dro but is messed up somewhere along the line so they have to sell it as good schwag. it cost about 50 bucks more than reggie. you can get a quarter p for about 170

I have some pop right now! Pop gos for 5 a gram, but i pay regular price, cuz i can get coke for the dope boy. anyway, its DEFINATELY NOT DRO! But because of its oily texture, and small buds give it the name popcorn, if its not oily at all its just a trick to make you pay alot for some regular weed.

I had no idea corn was a local strain.. if its even a strain.. I live in Dallas. And corn is so easy to find.. I LOVE IT! :D

I live in the dfw area too and schwag right now is extremely hard too find. everyone and i mean everyone has only popcorn. to be honest i have had popcorn many times and its not worth the price to me. i swear all popcorn really is, is indoor grown bud. i especially think this because its getting around harvest time right now for outdoor and thats why schwag is hard to find. i grew some plants before from random scwag seeds and that **** was way better than popcorn.

like the one i post on the pic ? sound like I had some of that "popcorn"

ktownlegend said:
ouch is all i gotta say to that, 250? more like 125 where im at, and with no seeds for 150

now u want some dro on the other hand ur talkin 300 -500 easy

wow i'd much rather be anywhere u guys are than here. a zip of some brick schwag goes for bout 200-250 here. some good seedless nuggs will run ya bout 400-550 a zip even here. its all these dam lil punks here who the older people take advantage of by sellin larger amounts for a higher price so the idiots take it even tho it high priced. (more so i think they like the feelin that they think they cool cuz they can sell weed now) and they ask like 60-75 a quad of some dam brick. just so they can make their money back and even then a dang quarter dont weigh a quarter hgere any more. they all average weigh them between 5 an 7 grams here depends.. its sick and sad how the scene has gotten here. i laugh and complain alot of it on here but hey where else can a person vent such frustrations without descrimination. lol the sad part is i'm canada's neighbor practically and its legal there not but even 3-400 miles away. as well as medicinally legal in two of the neighboring states next to me. but in bout month give or take i'll have enough of my own for once.
all mine ya hear all mine.

wow i would never pay those prices i would rather grow my own than deal with this bud inflation. prices going up like gas, sad part of it is most of the people that claim they have corn just have good schwag and thats a rip off

i guy i buy weed from gets his stuff from Dallas, this is some pop-corn weed... i growed it 12-12 from seed.... the second pic is same strain but vegged for 3 weeks...

ok here are the pics the first pic is some pop-corn bud that i am growing now 3 week veg and now it is in flower, second pic cant see the whole plant but it was a 12-12 grow from seed the plant grew to just 24 inches, third pic is same strain 3 week veg and it is over 5 ft., now just starting to flower

DSC00444.JPG

DSC00233.JPG

DSC00446.JPG

I call it popcorn if it looks like popcorn. Dense and round with fluffy leaves around the stem.

i would not pay them prices either.. the last time i got some it was running about 25 to 30 a quart. zip.. 75 to 90 for a zip of some brick.. and 130 to 170 a zip for some popcorn... good luck with inflation .. best thang to do is grow your own...

Latest posts

Back