Fired up the growroom, I'm back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's been years since I've been on here and about the same for growing. Just bought some Barney's Farm LSD seeds Saturday. Also have a new tent I'll be using for the grows now instead of the whole room. It's only a 3x3x5.3, nothing crazy, just for something to do these days. Figured I'd say hi, and hope to be on here alot more talking will all you wonderful growers!

Welcome back :ciao:

Hey everyone, it's been years since I've been on here and about the same for growing. Just bought some Barney's Farm LSD seeds Saturday. Also have a new tent I'll be using for the grows now instead of the whole room. It's only a 3x3x5.3, nothing crazy, just for something to do these days. Figured I'd say hi, and hope to be on here alot more talking will all you wonderful growers!

i have a few guys who just love lsd from barneys. welcome back! good luck!!

Hey, Welcome back. Im flipping my LSD tomorrow to 12/12 so far she's done great. Good Luck!

Thanks guys! I just put them in peat pellets last night, seeds cracked the other day, super pumped!

Have fun! love new baby seeds popping, makes me happy. new beginnings.

Welcome back, what kind of lighting? I'm running the same size tent with a 1200w LED. Dunno if it's overkill or not lol

Welcome back, what kind of lighting? I'm running the same size tent with a 1200w LED. Dunno if it's overkill or not lol

Right now I have 400 watt ace digital ballast and a 100 watt LED(pulls 100watt from the wall). So I have about 500 Watts of useable light. Bulbs are brand new too. My seeds just popped the other day so I transplanted into solo cups last night.

This is going to be one to keep an eye on, can't wait to see them take off.

So I'm being alittle more technical this time around. The previous grows I wasn't very careful of ph/ppm, I just used city water, mixed my nutes and fed like that. I'm sure I was way off on some things, plants did have some leaf issues but nothing at all crazy. Anyway, since where I live now my tap water is pretty hard, I'm going to be buying spring water, the ppm on it says 291 and the pH tests at about 6.4-6.6 I bought grotek litmus paper to get an idea where its at. I'm going to be feeding Holland's secret 3 part, along with botanicare cal mag, as well as Myco-Grow mycorrhizal root multiplier. Plants are going to be planted in sunshine#4 aggregate plus. Should I be using a ppm pen? Using different water? Thanks guys!

A pH pen would be more useful.

A pH pen would be more useful.

Yesterday I finally bought the Nutra-dip unit. Got sick of guessing with those ph strips and drops lol. My tap water is about 7.5 ph and 600ppm! Plan is to use RO and maybe mix abit with my tap water. I'll be sure to add calmag for sure with my other nutes at feeding so should I treat my soilless mix(sunshine mix #4) as soil or hydro for ph?

Latest posts

Back